Options

RETRACTED: Garmin eTrex GPS... (x2)

SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
edited March 24, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
I have a pair of Garmin eTrex GPSs that are no longer getting any use. Only minimial use over the 5+ years I've had them. Almost pristine. I'm the original owner. I have the units, owners manuals and quick start guide for both. Small, lightweight and waterproof. 2 AA batteries not included.

You can read more about these here: https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=6403

UPDATE: one unit sold locally.
Asking $60 for the remaining unit. This price is shipped to your location in the lower 48.
Outside of the lower 48, contact me for shipping cost.
489717751_yKDDL-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2009
    The exact unit I currently use.....great for returning to specific spots (mine usally say good with in 1-3 meters), deer stands, landscape locations, wildlife nests and such with out ever leavinga trai marker....aslo with the Nikon gps cable can connect directly to your cam for instant gps data in the exift......

Worth every penny asked for them............last retail value I saw (Sportmans Warehouse Wichita ks 119.99 ea)
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited March 11, 2009
    Thanks for the plug Art. Good to know about the cable and I based my price on a few location. Hope to find these "looks like new" units new homes.
  • Options
    entropysedgeentropysedge Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2009
    another thumb.gif . I have the same unit and it works great! Hopefully someone will snatch up these two quick.

:D
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2009
    Again... thanks for the plug Louise.

UPDATE: One of the units have sold locally. Still have one available. Same pricing structure as the OP...
  • Options
    edited March 18, 2009
    Last bump. Think of holding this one if no one takes it by the weekend...
  • Options
    edited March 24, 2009
    RETRACTED: I keeping the lone unit for use on my boat.