Options

percent increase

ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
edited February 2, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I can't seem to get the percent increase option to work on my portfolio pricing page. Wasn't sure if this was a known problem or if I'm just doing something wrong?
Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2009
    Elaine wrote:
    I can't seem to get the percent increase option to work on my portfolio pricing page. Wasn't sure if this was a known problem or if I'm just doing something wrong?
    • Clear prices (so everything is blank).
    • Set all pricing to Smugmug default
    • Then, select a percent increase and which products you want it to apply to and it will increase the price that percentage over the smugmug default.
    What got me the first time is I was missing the 2nd step.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2009
    jfriend wrote:
    • Then, select a percent increase and which products you want it to apply to and it will increase the price that percentage over the smugmug default.

Thank you! I was missing the second step too. I guess it needs something in the blank before it can apply an increase, which makes sense.
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • Options
    CameronCameron Registered Users Posts: 745 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2009
    jfriend wrote:

Would be nice if you could to the same (step 2) with portfolio pricing - that is, automatically fill the blanks with default portfolio prices so you can modify easily from there. Frequently I'm giving a % discount off of my usual pricing which is what my portfolio pricing is. Is there an easy way to do this with the current UI that I'm missing?
  • Options
    cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2009
    CSwinton wrote:
    Would be nice if you could to the same (step 2) with portfolio pricing - that is, automatically fill the blanks with default portfolio prices so you can modify easily from there. Frequently I'm giving a % discount off of my usual pricing which is what my portfolio pricing is. Is there an easy way to do this with the current UI that I'm missing?

Not easily, the feature has been requested.
    SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
    http://wall-art.smugmug.com/