Options

DEAL: Lexar 133x Cards @ $1.95 Net

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited January 9, 2009 in Accessories

Comments

• Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2009
    eek7.gif8 gig only for 1.95 is a magic. Are they valid for orders outside from USA ?eek7.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    edited January 1, 2009
    eek7.gif8 gig only for 1.95 is a magic. Are they valid for orders outside from USA ?eek7.gif
    No, the rebate is US only. Sorry :(
  • Options
    edited January 1, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    No, the rebate is US only. Sorry :(

rolleyes1.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    DesignsmithDesignsmith Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited January 1, 2009
    Andy, thanks for the heads up!! I just placed my order and will be letting other photographers know about this great deal.

I'm going to take this opportunity to thank you, the D Grin staff and members for being a great help to me over this past year. I'm looking forward to a great year of learning together. To everyone--have a great and blessed New Year!!
    DS

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
    -Marcel Proust

Sony A100: Dician VG-1 grip: Made Products Camera Armor: Sony 18-70 f3.5-5.6: Minolta 50 f1.7: Minolta 28-80 f3.5-5.6: Minolta 7-210 f4: Sigma 70-300DL f4-5.6:
    Cambron 2x converter: Minolta 3500xi: SanDisk Ultra II 2GB x6: Lexar Pro 8GB x3: Cokin filter system: PSP X2:
  • Options
    roletterolette Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2009
    Looks like they pulled it already...
    Sorry but the page you have requested could not be served.

Error: The page 'ILXCF1338G' was not found.
    Jay
  • Options
    dashqdashq Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited January 1, 2009
    4gb
    4GB still up @ $.195

http://www.adorama.com/ILXCF1334G.html
  • Options
    edited January 1, 2009
    Maybe they're out of the 8gbs.. Check Tallyn's :D

http://tallyns.blogspot.com/2008/12/lexar-clearance-plus-rebates.html

Seymore: I like it in Accessories just fine. I want people to see this.
  • Options
    roletterolette Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2009
    dashq wrote:

Thanks, guys! I did manage to get 3 of the 4GB cards. With the free shipping, it's a heck of a deal wings.gif

Jay
  • Options
    DesignsmithDesignsmith Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    Free 8 GB CF cards
    Check the link that Andy gave above. The cards are now free after rebate.
    DS

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
    -Marcel Proust

Sony A100: Dician VG-1 grip: Made Products Camera Armor: Sony 18-70 f3.5-5.6: Minolta 50 f1.7: Minolta 28-80 f3.5-5.6: Minolta 7-210 f4: Sigma 70-300DL f4-5.6:
    Cambron 2x converter: Minolta 3500xi: SanDisk Ultra II 2GB x6: Lexar Pro 8GB x3: Cokin filter system: PSP X2:
  • Options
    BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    Thanks Andy :D I got two on the way.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • Options
    ssimmonsphotossimmonsphoto Registered Users Posts: 424 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    Thanks, Andy! I picked up 2 as well. Now my fingers are crossed that I book some gigs so I can order the 50D. thumb.gif
    Website (hosted by Zenfolio after 6.5 years with SmugMug) | Blog (hosted by Zenfolio) | Tave User
  • Options
    fjf511fjf511 Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    thumb.gifThanks!!! grabbed one too:ivar
  • Options
    troybaltroybal Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited January 4, 2009
    Great find! I picked up a 8GB as well!
    My Stuff
    Camera: Canon 50d, Canon 1D Mark IV
    Lens: 85L, 35L, 70-200L,
    28-135mm IS, 50mm 1.4
    Flash: 580EX II, 3xB8000 AB's/FlexTT5s
  • Options
    CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2009
    Just ordered 3 of the 8GB. Net (shipping) cost is $2.20 each.

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • Options
    jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2009
    Thanks for sharing this. I grabbed a pair quick!
  • Options
    scottVscottV Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2009
    awesome, snagged 3 of the free 8gb.
  • Options
    BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    Thanks for the notice.

Two questions:

1) Does the missing images issue between Lexar cards and Canon EOS as described in this other DGrin message apply to these cards?

2) How are you guys doing the rebate if you buy 2 or 3 cards? Sending each rebate individually or all three together. The rebate form does not make this clear.
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • Options
    ssimmonsphotossimmonsphoto Registered Users Posts: 424 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    BeachBill wrote:
    2) How are you guys doing the rebate if you buy 2 or 3 cards? Sending each rebate individually or all three together. The rebate form does not make this clear.
    I'm sending them in together. The form just says that you can have up to 3 of each size card. I'm thinking that putting them all together would be easier for the rebate folks to handle. I'm hoping that the rebate comes as a check instead of a stupid plastic card (my Sandisk rebate was a plastic card).
    Website (hosted by Zenfolio after 6.5 years with SmugMug) | Blog (hosted by Zenfolio) | Tave User
  • Options
    edited January 5, 2009
    BeachBill wrote:

I noticed there is a toll free number on the rebate form to call for more information. I called and the Lexar rebate center agent Nancy said they need to be mailed separately as they are processed individually. If you send all three in one envelope, you might only receive a rebate for just one of the purchases.
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • Options
    edited January 5, 2009
    Wow, the price of these cards is jumping around. The 8GB are $89.95 now.

I had placed 3 cards @ $80 each in my shopping cart about one hour. I just completed the order and am confirmed at $80 each. thumb.gif

I clicked on the link in my confirmation to view the product again and see they are $89.95 now...

Update: I discovered there are really two prices for these cards depending on how you view the product page. The link Andy provides at the beginning of this thread will still show the $80 price. The link in my order confirmation shows the $89.95 price. The difference between the two links is that Andy's link includes "emailprice=t" in it. Very interesting. Just make sure you use Andy's link. deal.gif
  • Options
    aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    A tidbit about Lexar cards....

If the card has a problem, send it back to them. Moose Peterson mentioned that they will replace the card for the pro and platinum series, but also rescue all the images on the card!!!!!

replacement form

thumb.gif
  • Options
    scottVscottV Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2009
    BeachBill wrote:
    I noticed there is a toll free number on the rebate form to call for more information. I called and the Lexar rebate center agent Nancy said they need to be mailed separately as they are processed individually. If you send all three in one envelope, you might only receive a rebate for just one of the purchases.
    that seems odd, but good info. thumb.gif
  • Options
    jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2009
    dashq wrote:

I got the 'page not available to be served' message for both the 8gb and the 4gb...
    John in Georgia
    Nikon | Private Photojournalist
  • Options
    edited January 6, 2009
    jhelms wrote:
    I got the 'page not available to be served' message for both the 8gb and the 4gb...

When I clicked the link it says "We’re sorry, this item is no longer available."
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2009
    $80 email rebate is valid for purchases made until 1/15/09, as long as the seller is legit retailer (not ebay)
    While there are no original smoking deals, some retailers still carry them at a realtively low price, e.g. digita foto club has them for $89 + s/h
    http://www.digitalfotoclub.com/sc/from-froogle.asp?id=964760701&rf=froogle&dfdate=1_2_2009
    so you can still have a decent deal
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2009
    Mine arrived today...and the rebate forms go out tommorrow. Thanks again Andy for the heads up!!thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif
  • Options
    CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2009
    Mine arrived a couple days ago. One can never have too much storage.
    451618210_jTcrV-M.jpg

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • Options
    edited January 9, 2009
    Man, ya'll got some awesome deals!

If anyone happens to want to 'flip' one of these for a small profit once you get your rebate back lemme know - I want one but they were sold out before I could grab one... thanks!
    John in Georgia
  • Options
    edited January 9, 2009
    Can anyone send me this card after buying with rebate offer ? I will send him all expenses on shipping and card's priceheadscratch.gif

My Gallery
  • Options
    edited January 9, 2009
    Can anyone send me this card after buying with rebate offer ? I will send him all expenses on shipping and card's priceheadscratch.gif

Same here, I just want one. clap.gifthumb.gif
    John in Georgia