Options

2008 weddings

AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
edited December 24, 2008 in Weddings
Hi there. Didn't post many photos in the past few weeks/months, but always enjoy lurking in the forum :D

My wedding season is pretty much over (have one more on New Years Eve), so I finally got a chance to look back and update my portfolio.

If you're bored, I created a slide show of my favorite pics - There are MANY photos in there, so .... in case you click on the link, don't tell me I didn't warn you :D

SLIDE SHOW

Here are some of my favorites: ... Oh - an just ignore the borders / different watermarks .... I grabbed the pics out of different folders ...

1: (My absolute favorite .... I LOVED this couple, they were SO photogenic .... )
397762272_mU5P7-M.jpg

2:
405690819_iDGGA-M.jpg

3:
393366349_4FbQU-M-1.jpg

4: (I guess I should clone out the funny looking shadow on her cheek ... oh well :rolleyes)
393282492_uVneu-M-1.jpg

5:372495083_gMByv-M.jpg

6:
306090611_DdFKV-M.jpg

7: (Haha, just love his expression)
306205261_RAcdd-M.jpg

8:
303799534_Grho9-M.jpg

9:
302103061_emMqa-M.jpg

10:
320022458_Ctwa8-M.jpg

11: (I think I posted this one before ...)
360532350_FxuRE-M.jpg

12:
360517870_yDGj6-M.jpg

13: .... hmmmmm ... love this one :D (Am I allowed to say that about one of my own photos?)
375760257_tgk53-M-1.jpg

14: (just something fun)
399341696_hNjvH-M.jpg

15:
312585678_HdLBD-M.jpg

16: (Ohhhh, I hear you already telling me it's too high-key ... but I kind of like it the way it is) :deal
397796700_ZSJai-M.jpg

17:
397866453_2hFeh-M.jpg

18:
397931764_sSzcw-M.jpg

19:
408214425_E3kSD-M.jpg

20:
410200426_sMZAK-M.jpg

21: And last but not least:
363589879_LENx8-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2008
    Ok....I'm throwing my stuff away eek7.gif These are fabulous Angie! Going to your slideshow now :D
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • Options
    edited December 13, 2008
    rolleyes1.gif Don't you dare throwing ANYTHING ..... I'm your biggest fan!!! iloveyou.gif Glad you like them. iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    geospatial_junkiegeospatial_junkie Registered Users Posts: 707 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2008
    bowdown.gifbowdown.gif Beautiful. Every single one of them.

How do you like Photobiz? I'm about ready to get a "real" site and am looking at bludomain and photoidentities.
    "They've done studies you know. Sixty-percent of the time, it works every time."

My Website
    My Photo Blog
    Twitter Feed
  • Options
    edited December 13, 2008
    bowdown.gifbowdown.gif Beautiful. Every single one of them.

How do you like Photobiz? I'm about ready to get a "real" site and am looking at bludomain and photoidentities.

Thanks iloveyou.gif Love PhotoBiz, they have some nice themes (hope they'll come up with some more at some point) .... you can easily customize your whole site (ad pages / change text / upload photos etc), they made it really very customer friendly & the changes are online by mouse-click!! thumb.gif
  • Options
    geospatial_junkiegeospatial_junkie Registered Users Posts: 707 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2008
    How do you like you 50mm 1.2. I almost picked one up, but I keep hearing negative things. Is it worth the money, or am I better served sticking with my 1.4?
    "They've done studies you know. Sixty-percent of the time, it works every time."

My Website
    My Photo Blog
    Twitter Feed
  • Options
    edited December 13, 2008
    How do you like you 50mm 1.2. I almost picked one up, but I keep hearing negative things. Is it worth the money, or am I better served sticking with my 1.4?

Bad review??? Hmmm why is that?? headscratch.gif I LOVE it. I used it mostly during the getting ready pics / detail shots last season. Couldn't live without it, but I also never had the 1.4, so I can't really say ....
  • Options
    heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2008
    Oh Angie. I am tempted to agree with Dave on what I should do. But I think I'll just use your photos incentive to keep growing my skills and eye so someday I could be as good as the great and amazing photographer Agnieszka! You are so fantastic!! These shots are jaw droppingly beautiful!

The only one that isn't over the top amazing to my eyes is #4.

Note to self: Don't be afraid to blow the whites on occasion. It makes a really fun look.
  • Options
    edited December 13, 2008
    Oh Angie. I am tempted to agree with Dave on what I should do. But I think I'll just use your photos incentive to keep growing my skills and eye so someday I could be as good as the great and amazing photographer Agnieszka! You are so fantastic!! These shots are jaw droppingly beautiful!

The only one that isn't over the top amazing to my eyes is #4.

Note to self: Don't be afraid to blow the whites on occasion. It makes a really fun look.

Oh girl you are killing me!!! rolleyes1.gif ... and that comes from one of the 3 best photographers that I know!!! iloveyou.gif THANK YOU, you are too sweet!! Haha, I see how you don't like #4 ... it's probably one of those photos where I just love it because it was emotional ... or maybe it's just my processing headscratch.gif heh, anyway .... thanks for the (too) kind comment! iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    clemensphoto'sclemensphoto's Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2008
    Wonderful, Excellant, Beautiful...what more can a person say. Great jobclap.gifclap.gif
    Ryan Clemens
    www.clemensphotography.us
    Canon 7D w/BG-E7 Vertical Grip, Canon 50D w/ BG-E2N Vertical Grip, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon 18-55mm, Canon 580EX II Flash and other goodies.
    Ignorance is no excuss, so lets DGrin!
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2008
    I can see that you really saved the posting power for the most opportune moment, these are all just incredible! Really inspiring work you have here, I love your style and the vibrancy of the colors. Great work!
  • Options
    edited December 14, 2008
    Thanks Clemens & ... haha, thanks Shima iloveyou.gif

I wanted to post soo many times this last season, but just didn't end up doing it for some reason .... I blame it on my blog posts / once I posted there, I was too lazy to post somewhere else .... even though it's always nice to get constructive dgrin criticism .... wings.gif
  • Options
    zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2008
    Really good stuff!
    I like the varitiety of lighting, creative cropping and posing (or lack of) with the people in the pics.
    This kind of work inspires me to be more creative.
    Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    adpaceadpace Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2008
    These are GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing them! Very nice '08!
  • Options
    edited December 24, 2008
    adpace wrote:
    These are GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing them! Very nice '08!

Thanks Angela!!! iloveyou.gif
    Oh my, I just had a peek at your blog, I LOVE your baby & family photos!! clap.gif

Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2008
    My jaw is on the floor with everyone of your posts and this is almost overwhelming. You have such an unbelievable, extraordinary, unique style. I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store! Happy New Year Angie!!!
  • Options
    edited December 24, 2008
    Travis wrote:
    My jaw is on the floor with everyone of your posts and this is almost overwhelming. You have such an unbelievable, extraordinary, unique style. I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store! Happy New Year Angie!!!

Awwwww, thank you, thank you, thank you Travis!!!! iloveyou.giflust 2009 should be a lot of fun, I have already some fun brides (sorry - COUPLES) lined up :D

Had a marvelous 2nd shooter for my 2008 weddings, hope I can keep her for a little while longer, although I have a feeling she'll do her own thing next year :cry ... haha ...

Merry Christmas to you too and wishing you a Happy New Year!!!! iloveyou.gif