Options

Disqualifications

13»

Comments

• Options
    GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2008
    Tentacion wrote:
    Keep up the good work EM and Rest of Dgrin Crew.

I'm a little confused now with the EXIF data thingy now...being an older member of DGRIN, I remember that we could copy the EXIF data and paste it under our photo...But we really didn't need all the EXIF data, only the date area which validated that the photo was fresh...???? So I'm confused now as to what is required.

Much Respect and Peace,
    Donna (Tentacion)

Thanks for your comments Donna. :D

Linking your exif is really super simple, especially since you have a SmugMug account. Just look here. Once you've done it a time or two, it just flows as part of the posting process. thumb.gif
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

• Options
    edited August 19, 2008
    when we have this many votes, one can cheat all they want and it wouldnt even have an affect....

Members: 27,718deal.gif

Yeah, wouldn't that be nice?
    Emily

• Options
    peterst6906peterst6906 Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2008
    Yeah, wouldn't that be nice?

But then you might also have 27,718 entries to pick your top 10 from....Good luck with that....:Drolleyes1.gif
    It's not my camera's fault, I'm just visually illiterate
  • Options
    edited August 19, 2008
    But then you might also have 27,718 entries to pick your top 10 from....Good luck with that....:Drolleyes1.gif

:yikes
    Emily

• Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2008
    + feedback rolleyes1.gif
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    edited August 19, 2008
    + feedback rolleyes1.gif

Oh heck no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Emily

• Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited August 19, 2008
    Oh heck no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laughed so dang hard that I think I broke a rib or 2.
    rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited August 20, 2008
    Yeah, it's a strange blend of SE British with US Southern. umph.gif
    That is one seriously odd couple! I totally have to re-adjust how I "read" all your message now! lol3.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited August 20, 2008
    DoctorIt wrote:
    That is one seriously odd couple! I totally have to re-adjust how I "read" all your message now! lol3.gif

HA! Pretty much a standard rule: US Southern for all happy or normal tones. The British slips in when I'm: tired, agitated or telling stories to my kids. Full cockney when I go back to visit my friends & family there. :Dumph.gif :crazy
    Emily

• Options
    LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2008
    HA! Pretty much a standard rule: US Southern for all happy or normal tones. The British slips in when I'm: tired, agitated or telling stories to my kids. Full cockney when I go back to visit my friends & family there. :Dumph.gif :crazy

Do you say "y'all?" I'm trying to imagine a British accent with "y'all" peppered in here and there. :D
  • Options
    edited August 20, 2008
    Llywellyn wrote:
    Do you say "y'all?" I'm trying to imagine a British accent with "y'all" peppered in here and there. :D

Yep...and all y'all will do well to remember that whilst reading my posts. lol3.gif
    Emily

• Options
    richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2008

I remember my high school English teacher telling me that in some of the remote areas of the mountains in the Carolinas you can still find folks who speak a dialect akin to Elizabethan English. eek7.gif