Options

FS: Nikon 70-300mm VR and Kenko Proo 300 1.4x Teleconverter

CabisdeeCabisdee Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited April 7, 2009 in Nikon Land
Items for sale:
- Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED AF-S VR Zoom lens. SOLD (pending payment)
It is in excellent condition with no scratches, dents or imperfections of any kind. Its a great lens with Vibration Reduction (VR) that eliminates the need for a tripod in most situations. Also has AFS focusing to allow instant manual focus override and fast, quiet focusing. The AFS also allows for autofocus on the D40 line of cameras. It is lightweight and with a range of 70-300mm can cover a lot of situations. Includes: soft case, front/rear caps, hood, UV filter, original box and manuals.
Price is $455 (includes shipping & paypal fees) -or- $415 if sold locally.

- Kenko PRO 300 DG AFS 1.4x Teleconverter for Nikon Mount.
It is in like new condition with no imperfections. It produces excellent, sharp pictures when used with a quality lens. I used it with my 70-300mm VR and 300mm f/4 with great results. Lots of great reviews for this item online that can be found through google. Lens maintains autofocus when used with this teleconverter. Includes original box, soft case, front/rear caps and manual.
Price is $165 (includes shipping & paypal fees) -or- $150 if sold locally.

I am located in Greensboro NC. E-mail me if you are interested and would like to see pictures or take a look at them in person. Both were bought brand new from Adorama camera.