[IMG][/img]Canal%200614162626%20%281%20of%201%29-XL.jpg

Comments

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2016
    Very nice! Great colors.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2016
    Yeah nice....and nicely seen......
    This is ultimate subjective call....but I like it lot more with half inch taken off the bottom....
    Cheers!
  • CCoopCCoop Registered Users Posts: 511 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2016
    Beautiful--such rich colors, and the parallel lines are very satisfying. Wonderful! --Carter
  • CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2016
    Cristobal, Taz, Carter, thank you. Taz, I see your point. I could go either way on the crop.
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2016
    Beautiful and a plus for the locale. It has a very citified look to it but subdued.
    edited June 15, 2016
    Thanks, Eia. This was taken at the intersection of Central and Dunlap. At 4:53 AM. No wonder I take fewer photos around the summer solstice.
    edited June 15, 2016
    When I checked it from my home monitor I loved it just the way it is..... :hide
    edited June 15, 2016
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    When I checked it from my home monitor I loved it just the way it is..... :hide

Good! Thanks.
  • sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,822 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2016
    While I find this one interesting, I'm not quite as in love with it as everyone else is. Maybe it's that dark area at the right that bugs me. But you know, everyone's taste is different and that's ok.

--- Sara
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2016
    Cornflake wrote: »
    Thanks, Eia. This was taken at the intersection of Central and Dunlap. At 4:53 AM. No wonder I take fewer photos around the summer solstice.

Ya think? Lol....
  • EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2016
    While I find this one interesting, I'm not quite as in love with it as everyone else is. Maybe it's that dark area at the right that bugs me. But you know, everyone's taste is different and that's ok.

--- Sara
    I tend to agree with Sara... it's very nice, but I would probably crop tighter to the color elements.
    The varied reactions are interesting to observe, and are likely co-incident with the nature of the appreciation of art in general, and abstract art in particular. Keep 'em coming Don! thumb.gif
    Eric ~ Smugmug
    edited June 16, 2016
    Sara, Eric, thanks for the comments. I appreciate constructive criticism as much as praise.
    edited June 17, 2016
    Earache wrote: »
    I tend to agree with Sara... it's very nice, but I would probably crop tighter to the color elements.
    The varied reactions are interesting to observe, and are likely co-incident with the nature of the appreciation of art in general, and abstract art in particular. Keep 'em coming Don! thumb.gif

Cropping tighter was my first instinct, but once I stared it long enough, it grew on me!:D
  • travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2016
    Nice colors - it makes an interesting abstract image.
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com