SOLD: Black w/Red Trim Canon EOS Digital Camera Strap

S-ManS-Man Registered Users Posts: 151 Major grins
edited February 22, 2008 in House of Canon
SOLD!!!I bought this strap about 3 or 4 months ago and used it lightly. Usually it would just dangle from the camera so I could grab it if I dropped it or something. In fact I never put it around my neck, so there was no skin contact. When I did use it, I threw it around my shoulder. It still looks new, and comes with the eyepiece cover on the strap. It's black with red trim, and has the words "Canon EOS Digital" embroidered in white thread, and has a non-slip rubber lining.
Asking $15 shipped in the U.S.
$16 Shipped to Canada
$18 Shipped Internationally.

SOLD!!!

Pics can be seen: HERE

One pic:
IMG_1838.jpg
Sam

Comments

• S-ManS-Man Registered Users Posts: 151 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2008
    Sold!
    Item Sold...boy that was quick.

Mr. Mod, Please update Title.
    Thanks!
    Sam
  • timnosenzotimnosenzo Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    Hey Sam, mind if I ask where you bought this strap from originally? I haven't been able to find these anywhere. ne_nau.gif
  • S-ManS-Man Registered Users Posts: 151 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    timnosenzo wrote:
    Hey Sam, mind if I ask where you bought this strap from originally? I haven't been able to find these anywhere. ne_nau.gif

I got it from Amazon. I Paid $27 and thought I had ordered the Canon Pro1 strap with quick-disconnects...When I opened the package the strap I just sold was the strap that was in there. It was an individual, and we worked something out. Sometimes you can find those on ebay though. They might be kind of expensive too. I was looking everywhere for a Pro1 strap, and finally found one, pictured below.
    This one is the one I just bought, I love it!:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=245875&stc=1&d=1203305162
    Sam