FA: Sony 717 plus extras!

Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
edited September 15, 2006 in The Other Guys
GOING TO BE RELISTING THIS.....ACT NOW BEFORE THE EBAY RELIST :)

The buyer has not met the terms of the sale, so I will be relisting this item.
Contact me if your interested at InspectorGadget@cinci.rr.com
Thanks!

I have upgraded to the 20D and need to recoup some loses. I have listed this item in Ebay and I would offer a Dgrinner free shipping(USA).

Here is a link to the auction--> Sony 717

Thanks Dgrin for helping me in my upgrade, I am really enjoying the new camera and hope to get my smugmug account soon so I can share some results.

Thanks All,

Tim
www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....

Comments

• Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2006
    Relisting see above....:D

Tim

• GraphyFotozGraphyFotoz Registered Users Posts: 2,267 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2006
    FINALLY letting Her go eh Tim? :cry
    Glad to see ya jump to DSLR...you won't look back now! thumb.gif
    Canon 60D | Nikon Cooloix P7700
    Manfrotto Mono | Bag- LowePro Slingshot 100AW

http://www.graphyfotoz.smugmug.com/
    edited September 7, 2006
    FINALLY letting Her go eh Tim? :cry
    Glad to see ya jump to DSLR...you won't look back now! thumb.gif

Yeah, its a great camera and I would keep it but I got "the fever" need some "more cash for more glass" rolleyes1.gif

First buyer has flunked out of ebay for dummies....far from a good Ebayer...Hope to sell to someone who knows what they are getting!

edited September 14, 2006
    Item has been relisted and is down to two days left!

Contact me via PM here at Dgrin if your the winner and I will honor my word with free USA shipping to my friends at Dgrin and SmugMug!

Thanks to you all for helping me into my Dslr purchase and my new SmugMug account! Lovin it all!!

Tim

FleaBay listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027209507&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

• mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2006
    hey id like to plug in something! the 717 is an awesome camera! it made me jump up to the f828! i have a sony wide-anlge lens converter made specifically for the f717, so if anyone buys this camera, i'll sell it to you with the dgrin member discount!

good luck tim! thats a big kit you're selling! remember people, the 717 is probably one of the best Infrared cameras from the get-go, cop it while it still lasts!
    edited September 15, 2006
    mr peas wrote:
    hey id like to plug in something! the 717 is an awesome camera! it made me jump up to the f828! i have a sony wide-anlge lens converter made specifically for the f717, so if anyone buys this camera, i'll sell it to you with the dgrin member discount!

good luck tim! thats a big kit you're selling! remember people, the 717 is probably one of the best Infrared cameras from the get-go, cop it while it still lasts!

Thanks for the plug Mr. Peas, It really is and I really wish I had not made the deal with my wife that I would sell it to help fund my new 20D and gear.
    I would like to keep it for sure. But that was the deal so I must honor it or I wont be able to make nay deals later mwink.gif (always need some new glass right:D )