Options

Align text and photos flush left

bdocktorbdocktor Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited September 25, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
http://www.bdocktorphotography.com/TESTIMONIALS

I want to align the text underneath the photos so that text is flush left with photo. Please help!

Comments

• Options
    herojosieherojosie Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited September 24, 2014
    Hi,

You can adjust the margins on those text content blocks to move the text around. To do that, go to your testimonials page and click customize>customize site. Then, hover over the text and click on the ruler icon to open up the dimensions menu. From there, you can adjust the margins to align the text. So in this case, you may want to try adjusting the left margin up to move that over. You can also make adjustments to the other settings on the menu to further adjust the content. When you are finished just click done and publish your changes.

Just let us know if you have any other questions and we'll be happy to help :)
    Thanks,
    Josie
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited September 24, 2014
    Thanks Josie, that helped a lot, but it's still not just right. When I input the numbers while in customize mode, everything aligned just right, but after clicking save and apply, the text jumped further in. It's much better than it was, but I'd like it all flush left.
    Thanks again,
    B
  • Options
    herojosieherojosie Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited September 25, 2014
    Hi B,

I've just taken another look and the page appears to be formatted in the way you are looking, with the text aligned to the right. If you aren't seeing that on your end, can you take a screenshot of what you are seeing and email us at help@smugmug.com. We can take a closer look then, into what may be causing the trouble and help sort that out.
    Thanks,
    Josie
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited September 25, 2014
    Now it is aligned. I find this whole process very glitchy, frustrating and time consuming! Thanks for your help