How to remove watermarking

I SimoniusI Simonius Registered Users Posts: 1,034 Major grins
edited September 23, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
I have an image that I have copied and moved to another gallery but it still has watermarking, how do I remove it for that one image (or images in this gallery only)

I have turned watermarking off for this gallery but the watermark remains

there used to be a facility to remove watermarking in the lagacy way
Veni-Vidi-Snappii
...pics..

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator
    edited September 17, 2014
    Turning the watermark off (or on) in the gallery settings only applies to photos uploaded to that gallery. It does not apply to photos that are already in the gallery.

You can remove the watermark in the organizer. Go into the organizer, select the photo, click the wrench icon and click watermarks. Click remove.

See the Removing watermarks section of the help page at http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/93343-how-do-i-watermark-photos-.

--- Denise
  • I SimoniusI Simonius Registered Users Posts: 1,034 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2014
    thanks Denise!

Found it with your help - much appreciated!
    thanks

shame that option isn't under the image itself in the wrench icon there, too!
    Veni-Vidi-Snappii
    ...pics..
    edited September 23, 2014
    Quick "hide"?
    is there a quick way to tunrn 'hide' for an image off or on for a whole gallery or multiple images in a gallery?
    Veni-Vidi-Snappii
    ...pics..
  • herojosieherojosie Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    Hi,

Yes, if you are on New SmugMug, you can hide many images at once from within the site organizer. Click organize>then click on the gallery. Next, click on each image you would like to hide so it is highlighted. When you are finished choosing images, click on the wrench icon and select the hide option from there.
    Thanks,
    Josie
    SmugMug Support Hero
    herojosie wrote: »
    Hi,

Yes, if you are on New SmugMug, you can hide many images at once from within the site organizer. Click organize>then click on the gallery. Next, click on each image you would like to hide so it is highlighted. When you are finished choosing images, click on the wrench icon and select the hide option from there.

Brilliant! thanks!

I missed it for two reasons-
    1- there is a little eye icon to the left that doesnt do it=got confused
    2- it's not in the same position as the hierarchy of the wrench under each individual pic in a gallery

So easlily confused!!!

:)
    :)
    Veni-Vidi-Snappii
    ...pics..