Options

Another SugMug Conundum

SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
edited September 27, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
OK.....I have tried everything!!!

In my Portfolio folder the gallery "Jewelery" has a problem with the slideshow.

It will only show image 3, and 7. It will sequence through only these two images.

All the setting I can think of are the same as my other galleries that work fine.

How do I fix this!

Thank you,

Sam

Comments

• Options
    herojosieherojosie Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited September 25, 2014
    Hi Sam,

I gave this a try on Chrome and Safari and was able to see all of the images in the slideshow. Would you mind trying to clear your cache and cookies, then restarting your browser from scratch to see if that resolves the trouble?
    Thanks,
    Josie
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    I deleted cache and cookies, rebooted, etc. It is still doing the same thing on both FireFox and Safari??

Only the Jewelry gallery???

Sam
  • Options
    McKsauceMcKsauce Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    Hi Sam,

When I review your site, and play the slideshow inside the Jewelry gallery, all the images are showing. Did you happen to have the Gallery Style set to Slideshow, or was there a slideshow somewhere else that's using the images from the Jewelry gallery? Can you provide links please.

With a little more information I'm confident we can figure this out for you :D
    ----

SmugMug Support Hero -

----
  • Options
    McKsauce wrote: »
    Hi Sam,

When I review your site, and play the slideshow inside the Jewelry gallery, all the images are showing. Did you happen to have the Gallery Style set to Slideshow, or was there a slideshow somewhere else that's using the images from the Jewelry gallery? Can you provide links please.

With a little more information I'm confident we can figure this out for you :D

I am on my lap top right now and the slide show is displaying all the images so it is something
    with my computer.

I will re-look at all the settings and see if any of the images are somehow linked or being used somewhere else.

Sam
  • Options
    edited September 26, 2014
    OK, I am going to invest in a nice bottle of Scotch, put the car keys away and see if I can then understand whats going on.

It's now working as it should.

Maybe these types of glitches are not technical but paranormal?

That would explain a lot. :D

Sam
  • Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,186 moderator
    edited September 27, 2014
    Sam wrote: »
    OK, I am going to invest in a nice bottle of Scotch, put the car keys away and see if I can then understand whats going on.
    It's now working as it should.
    Maybe these types of glitches are not technical but paranormal?
    That would explain a lot. :D
    Sam

I'm pretty sure there's some CSS code out there to fix that.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky