Gallery Customization

goodshotsgoodshots Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited October 3, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
Hi,
I'm using the Thumbnail-Style for my galleries. There is only only point I don't like. Is it possible (e.g. via CSS) to define the time between each image change? I'd like to have it a bit more faded.

Thanks for your help.
Daniel

Comments

• McKsauceMcKsauce Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited September 24, 2014
    Hiya Daniel,

Will you please get back to us with a link to one of your galleries. Also, please be a little more detailed as to what you're wanting to accomplish. The more information we have, along with links to the pages/gallery/image, the more efficiently we can assist.

Standing By
    ----

SmugMug Support Hero -

----
  • goodshotsgoodshots Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited September 24, 2014
    Hi McKsauce
    Thanks for your reply. I try to explain a bit more detailed.

As you can see on my page http://goodshots.smugmug.com/Watersports/Surfing-Hawaii/, I use the Thumbnail Gallery style. I like this because it gives the visitor a good overview. But this part is not the problem. Click now on a thumbnail and see the picture in a bigger size. What I want now is this view but the changes to the next picture should be smoother, like the change in a slideshow. The change should be more faded, not as hard as it is. I'd like to have a crossfaded change from one to the other image.

I can't find a possibilty to set this effect so I thought, maybe it is possible with CSS code. Unfortunately, I have no idea how this could be done in CSS.

Hope I could it explain a bit better. Unfortunately my English is very limited.

Daniel
  • krashedmykarchkrashedmykarch Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2014
    Hey Daniel, I just visited your site and I think you have a fine camera and an excellent eye.
    Really beautiful work.
    Charles
    ~Ciao
    Charles
    Brampton, Canada
    www.charlesdalyphotography.com
  • goodshotsgoodshots Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited October 3, 2014
    Hey Charles,
    thank you very much for your compliment :)

Daniel