FS: Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8

KeytarjunkieKeytarjunkie Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited February 3, 2010 in Nikon Land
WITHDRAWN

I feel bad that this is my first post on here! I am a regular member of Nikon Cafe but heard about this place, and it looks really nice. Anyway...

I just bought a Leica so this lens has to go. I am the second owner, but I don't think the first owner ever used it. It's still basically perfect. No scratches or marks on the lens barrel, and front and rear elements are very clean. Minimal amount of dust...no fungus etc. USA version. Comes from a non-smoking home. This is Nikon's best lens for DX cameras, I'm really gonna miss it. It's just too heavy for me...I perfer using smaller equipment. Still, it really got the job done.

Comes with front and rear caps (front cap has some marks on it, big deal), lens hood, lens pouch, manual, filled-in warranty card (they aren't transferrable anyway), and box. In other words, it's like you're buying a brand new one of these. When you open the box it still has that brand new lens smell :D it's really near perfect.

I'm asking $900 net to me. CONUS and paypal ONLY. I will take paypal e-checks if you can do them (there's no paypal fee, it just takes a few days to clear). If you live in Connecticut or Ohio, we can meet in person, and in that case I would accept cash as well as paypal. I've done many deals on Nikoncafe, and on ebay and craigslist. I can give you references to prove I'm "legit."

Pictures!!!!
4315375372_c70312b188.jpg
Click that image to see a slideshow of pictures of this lens. I might retake the pictures because those don't really do the lens justice. I can't find a single flaw with it....it takes really really sharp pictures. Send me a message if you're interested, thanks!

Comments

• JakeEbersoleJakeEbersole Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2010
    He and I are both members of NikonCafe. He is very trusted and well known over there! I recommend him!
  • KeytarjunkieKeytarjunkie Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited February 3, 2010
    He and I are both members of NikonCafe. He is very trusted and well known over there! I recommend him!

Thanks Jake! :) (why doesn't this place have a normal smiley face?) I'm sending it to ebay soon, so if anyone's interested send me a message!
  • Y_KnotY_Knot Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited February 3, 2010
    i wish I had some of my other lens sold, or I would be interested in it.

Steve