SOLD: Tamron 35-105 2.8 for Nikon

jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
edited May 1, 2009 in Nikon Land
FS - Tamron SP AF 35-105 f2.8 ASL for Nikon, 67mm Cokin

$300 shipped and paypal'd or Trades Considered

395610486_X7g2x-M.jpg

I purchased this example a few months ago and it was apparently NOS / New Old Stock because I couldn't find a mark or fingerprint or scratch on it at all. Since receiving it, I've shot with it less than a dozen times and have added some prime lenses that I'm using more now.

This lens focuses well and has a very solid, well damped feel to it - I'll also post up some photos taken with this lens as well. For me, it was the best way to get into a fast decent AF zoom/tele with a fixed 2.8.

I'm selling it complete, in original box with both covers/caps and case as well as a Cokin P-series 67mm adapter ring.

$300 (reduced from $325) which includes the paypal fee and insured CONUS shipping. Trades considered of equal value or less/more with cash either way - I'm flexible. I'm interested in an SB600 and a wide zoom like the Sigma 10-20 or Tokina 11-16. Would also consider any brand Nikon mount 17-50 range 2.8.

Several photos of this lens are available here:
http://www.johntookmypicture.com/gallery/6263875_9LCnT

Note - these are actual pics are of the lens I am selling, not stock photos or anything.

395610149_m9BAt-M.jpg

395614382_9vvVd-M.jpg
John in Georgia
Nikon | Private Photojournalist

Comments

• jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2009
    Deal pending.... thumb.gif
    John in Georgia
  • jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2009
    SOLD to chucksav / Chuck Savadelis - nice guy and good communication; thanks Chuck!
    John in Georgia