Side-by-Side Photos in a Gallery

OriasOrias Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited May 15, 2015 in SmugMug Customization
Hi all,

I did a search, but I couldn't find anything specific on this subject, so hopefully someone can help.

I am trying to create a gallery of "Before and After" shots on my site, to show the editing process that I go through and the (sometimes) dramatic effects that can be achieved.

I really want this gallery to display the photos side-by-side, so I can have the "Before" picture on the left, and the "After" picture on the right, so users can easily compare the two. There is every chance that I am being stupid and missing something obvious, but I can't seem to find a way to get a gallery to display like this.

Here is the particular gallery page that I am trying to get this working on (just 1 example of a before & after there for now):

Before & After

As you can see, the pictures are currently vertical, and it doesn't work as well as being able to compare them side-by-side.

Does anyone know of a way that I can do this, or what settings I need to access in order to try and make it work? Eventually I just want to be able to scroll down that gallery and see a bunch of before & after comparisons side-by-side.

Hopefully that made some sense! :D
Cheers, James

Comments