Options

missing Download button in smugmug view

melissachristinemelissachristine Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited June 10, 2015 in SmugMug Support
I was making some adjustments to a page and suddenly my download arrow disappeared off all pages. Anyone know where that setting is or how I did that?

Accidentally posted this in the wrong thread.. is there anyway to delete a thread?
pictures.melissalundie.com

Comments

• Options
    AlamethAlameth Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited June 10, 2015
    I was making some adjustments to a page and suddenly my download arrow disappeared off all pages. Anyone know where that setting is or how I did that?

I very interested in this question. Two of my pool photographers are on New Smug, and I keep seeing their download arrows vanishing. Each time it happened, the photographer was inclined to blame themselves for fat-fingering something; somehow the "allow originals" checkbox got cleared. But it's happened often enough that I'm starting to wonder if there might be a bug, or perhaps a setting that's easy to hit by accident or has an unexpected side effect.
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,237 moderator
    edited June 10, 2015
    Accidentally posted this in the wrong thread.. is there anyway to delete a thread?
    I've deleted your duplicate thread in the Legacy smugmug forum.

If you need the attention of a moderator you can add a post to the thread titled Place Requests to Moderators Here in the Dgrin Support Forum.
    I just checked one of your galleries and the download button is showing. Keep in mind that for the download button to be enabled you must allow access to the Original images and right click "protect" must be turned off.

--- Denise