LR Plugin Not Working?

acauroraacaurora Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
edited June 8, 2015 in SmugMug Support
Hi there,

I am having some issues with the SmugMug LR Plugin - I normally use the plugin to upload and manage all of my photos. Earlier this afternoon (about 4 hours ago), I had uploaded about 200 out of nearly 300 photos to a gallery. I stopped it to head home from work, but once I got home and started to resume uploading at around an hour ago, something seemed strange. Normally I will see on the resource activity monitor the CPU pegged at 100% which is normal, and then the uploads start to happen. However, it now just stays pegged at 100% sometimes uploading. It seems very erratic, and sometimes does not work at all. Sometimes I will get error messages regarding gateway timeouts:
?:0: attempt to index field 'pluginContext' (a nil value) (inside the callback for addObserver for condition tokenRefreshing)

Is there something wrong with the plugin now? The status page for SmugMug doesn't show anything wrong. I have tried doing this on two different computers with the same outcome. For now I am going to try to export to the hard drive and then upload that way.

Comments