Summer lacrosse

ASkipASkip Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
edited September 8, 2009 in Sports
Trying to keep busy in the summer "off" season for lacrosse, I asked to tag along on a US team's trip to Australia. and then UCSD runs a summer league that's fun to shoot too.

Here's a couple pix from one game in Melbourne Australia. The US is generally ahead of the Australian teams, so it was fun, for us. Winter in Australia is not any worse than winter in So Cal, and they had a beautiful tree lined field to play on. This is USA West's U19 team vs the Footscray mens club.
588723563_7rvyb-M-1.jpg
588697918_3V9KD-M-1.jpg

UCSD Summer league. High school through old guys playing for fun.
618662079_7we4t-M.jpg
618079853_WFHa7-M.jpg

After Monday though, no more summer lacrosse. boo hoo. It's back to football in the dim stadium lights and girls volleyball (which I've never tried). Then Fall ball (lacrosse) should kick in in October. yay.
Anna

Comments

• wmstummewmstumme Registered Users Posts: 466 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2009
    ASkip wrote:
    ... I asked to tag along on a US team's trip to Australia...
    rolleyes1.gifWish I could "tag along" on a trip like that.

These are all very nice. The timing on each is good--catches right at a peak moment.

Was it a bit of a cloudy day? On bright sunny days it seems real difficult to get the face because of shadows from the helmet. These certainly didn't have that problem. Nice work.
    Regards

Will
    Very nice pictures, I am envious... One of these days down here in Florida I hope to Shoot Lacrosse in the day time.. I am such a vampire...