SOLD: Mac Mini with TONS of extras!

theNOIZtheNOIZ Registered Users Posts: 272 Major grins
edited June 7, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
For Sale: Mac Mini with TONS of extras!

This Mac Mini is in excellent condition. I’m selling it because I don’t use it as much as my PC. It includes the original box with all the original software discs and manuals. After using Photoshop and Virtual PC, I pulled the OEM memory and put 1 GB of memory in it. I also bought the upgrade to Mac OS X Tiger. All of the additional software comes in its original packaging with original manuals. You’ll even receive the original Apple stickers so you can put them in your car window to display proudly to the world that you’re a Macophile! This has been a great little machine that deserves a loving home. This is the perfect starter system for someone learning to use a Mac and Photoshop (or someone that just wants to dump Windows Vista).

154670880-L.jpg

More pictures can be found at:
http://shaunnelson.smugmug.com/gallery/2880665/

Mac Mini Specs:
  • 1.25 GHz PowerPC G4 Processor; 512K on-chip level 2 cache at 1.25 GHz
  • Upgraded to Mac OS X Tiger (All original DVD’s included)
  • Upgraded from 256 MB to 1 GB of DDR SDRAM
  • 40 GB Ultra ATA hard drive
  • Slot-loading Combo drive (DVD-ROM/CD-RW)
  • ATI Radeon 9200 graphics processor with 32 MB of DDR video memory
  • Built-in 10/100 Base-T Ethernet and 56K V.92 modem
  • One fireWire 400 port; two high-speed USB 2.0 ports
  • Built-in speaker and headphone jack
  • Included Software: Mac OS X, Classic environment, Mail, iChat AV, Safari, Sherlock, Address Book, QuickTime, iLife (includes iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD & GarageBand), iSync, iCal, AppleWorks, Quicken2005 for Mac, Marble Blast Gold and Nanosaur 2.
Extras:

Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite 2 Premium

Includes all six original CD’s in case with serial numbers.

Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac
Includes original CD with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, & Entorage.

Microsoft Virtual PC for Mac with Windows XP Professional
Runs Microsoft Windows-based applications on your Mac.

3 x 256 DDR 400 MHz Memory (three separate memory modules)
The original memory module from this Mac Mini, plus two additional for any other Mac systems you have. Collect them, share them with friends, or put them on your keychain.

Mac OS X Tiger Simplified – Top 100 Tips & Tricks
Go beyond the Mac OS X with shortcuts, and tips that will help you work smarter and faster.

Asking $800 for everything. PayPal payment please. Will ship for free anywhere in the lower U.S. 48 states and Canada.

Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Comments

• BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2007
    Wow, looks like a great deal!

I've personally known Shaun (theNoiz) for about 20 years. You can't go wrong in dealing with him! thumb.gif
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • theNOIZtheNOIZ Registered Users Posts: 272 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2007
    Mac Software
    A fellow Dgrinner emailed me with an excellent question about the Mac Mini system I have for sale.

Is the software included the retail or educational versions?

All of the software included (Adobe Photoshop CS2, Microsoft Office & Microsoft Virtual PC) are full retail versions.
  • rgbivensrgbivens Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2007
    What a great deal...If I didn't just build a second desktop I would be all over this!

If anybody wants to get into the mac world and doesn't want to shell out 2500 clams this is the way to do it. My bro-in-law has a mac-mini and they are pretty darn mini...guess thats where they got their name.

If anybody is thinking this over just do it. It would be money well spent.

-Grant
    Cameras: Nikon D200 w/grip, Nikon D70, Samsung NV11
    Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Nikkor 17-80mm f/3.5-4, Nikkor 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6, Lensbaby 2.0
    Accessories: Nikon SB-800, (2X) Old Flash Units, (4X) Poverty Wizards, GF Lightsphere, (3X) Lightstand and umbrella, Sandisk Extreme III 4.0 GB, Sandisk Ultra II 2.0 GB, Transcend 1.0 GB
    edited May 29, 2007
    Only A Few Days Left
    My Mac Mini system has been posted here for over a week.

I've had a few inquiries, but nothing serious.

If you’re interested, it’s your last chance before I post the system on eBay.
    edited June 5, 2007
    New Price & New Offer
    I've had a lot of questions and interested people, but nothing has happened.

So here's my new offer. eek7.gif

Everything for $700. Buyer pays for shipping (UPS, FedEx or DHL) and insurance.

For the fastest response, please email at [thenoiz][at][gmail][dot][com].
    edited June 7, 2007
    Sold: Mac Mini with TONS of extras!
    Thanks DGrin users.