Incorrect image counts - smugmug.albums.get

David PLDavid PL Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
Hello,

After calling the smugmug.images.changeSettings to move an image to a different album, the image count returned by any subsequent calls to smugmug.albums.get doesn't include the image that was moved.

For example:
- Create new empty Album
- Call smugmug.images.changeSettings&ImageID=[ID]&ImageKey=[Key]&AlbumID=[AlbumIDofEmptyAlbum] to move an image to the empty album
- smugmug.albums.get&Heavy=1 will now return an ImageCount of 0 for the new Album instead of an ImageCount of 1.

Doing some troubleshooting, it seems that the image count will only be updated after you actually visit the album on SmugMug using a web browser.

Comments

• David PLDavid PL Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited March 30, 2008
    bump
    bump
    David PL wrote:
    Hello,

After calling the smugmug.images.changeSettings to move an image to a different album, the image count returned by any subsequent calls to smugmug.albums.get doesn't include the image that was moved.

For example:
    - Create new empty Album
    - Call smugmug.images.changeSettings&ImageID=[ID]&ImageKey=[Key]&AlbumID=[AlbumIDofEmptyAlbum] to move an image to the empty album
    - smugmug.albums.get&Heavy=1 will now return an ImageCount of 0 for the new Album instead of an ImageCount of 1.

Doing some troubleshooting, it seems that the image count will only be updated after you actually visit the album on SmugMug using a web browser.
  • devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 30, 2008
    David PL wrote:
    bump

Hey David,

It's on my list of stuff to check out thumb.gif

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • David PLDavid PL Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins