Options

RTL to Gallery title does not go all the way to the right

SharonPhotoSharonPhoto Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited October 16, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
Hi,
I need to set each gallery title all the way to the right of the screen. When using .sm-gallery-header {direction:rtl;} the gallery title does not move all the way to the right but a bit right to the center of the screen. What should I do to move it all the way to the right?

Thanks in advance,
Sharon

Comments

• Options
    annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited October 14, 2014
    Sharon, can you post a link to your site? I'm sure one of our experienced Dgrinners will be able to help with the correct code.

Better yet, please add a link to your site to your signature so it's always visible in your posts. Click the clipboard icon > edit signature, and enter the link to your SmugMug site. Thanks!

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited October 14, 2014
    annnna8888 wrote: »
    Sharon, can you post a link to your site? I'm sure one of our experienced Dgrinners will be able to help with the correct code.

Better yet, please add a link to your site to your signature so it's always visible in your posts. Click the clipboard icon > edit signature, and enter the link to your SmugMug site. Thanks!

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero

Thanks Anna, site is not up yet since its not ready ;)
    It will be www.sharonphoto.com (current version runs on old Smugmug)
  • Options
    leftquarkleftquark Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,784 Many Grins
    edited October 14, 2014
    Hi Sharon,
    You should be able to use the following CSS, in addition to what you're already doing.
    /* Move the gallery name to the right */
    .sm-gallery-header .sm-gallery-description {
      margin: 0[COLOR="Red"] 10px[/COLOR] 8px 0 !important;
    }

/* Move the buy button to the left */
    .sm-gallery-header .sm-gallery-headerbuttons {
      left: 0 !important;
    }

You can tweak the numbers in red to control if you want it all the way to the right (set it to 0) or if you want to move it some more than I did. I tried to have it align with your images, which have about 10 pixels of space before the edge of the screen.

I also moved the buy button to the left of the screen since it would overlap with your gallery text. Feel free to remove the second set of code but it will overlap with your gallery text when you look at your galleries if you do not.
    dGrin Afficionado
    Former SmugMug Product Team
    aaron AT aaronmphotography DOT com
    My SmugMug CSS Customizations website: http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2014
    leftquark wrote: »
    Hi Sharon,
    You should be able to use the following CSS, in addition to what you're already doing.
    /* Move the gallery name to the right */
    .sm-gallery-header .sm-gallery-description {
      margin: 0[COLOR="Red"] 10px[/COLOR] 8px 0 !important;
    }

/* Move the buy button to the left */
    .sm-gallery-header .sm-gallery-headerbuttons {
      left: 0 !important;
    }

You can tweak the numbers in red to control if you want it all the way to the right (set it to 0) or if you want to move it some more than I did. I tried to have it align with your images, which have about 10 pixels of space before the edge of the screen.

I also moved the buy button to the left of the screen since it would overlap with your gallery text. Feel free to remove the second set of code but it will overlap with your gallery text when you look at your galleries if you do not.

Thank you!
    It looks great.