How to link photos to web site??

SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
edited December 15, 2009 in SmugMug Support
I have a friend who has a real estate business in Arozona and he wants to use my images on his web site and have a link to my web site. I like the idea and am trying to figure out the best way to do this.

I can of course just send him jpg's and let his web guy insert the images, but I was wondering if it were possible for him to go to my web site and choose the images he likes and simply link from his web site to the images he chooses on my web site?

Thanks!!!

Sam

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2009
    Enable easy sharing and then he can use the share button.
    Tools>Gallery Settings.
  • richpepprichpepp Registered Users Posts: 360 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2009
    Sam wrote:
    I was wondering if it were possible for him to go to my web site and choose the images he likes and simply link from his web site to the images he chooses on my web site?

As far as I know it's quite easy. Your friend just goes to your site, finds the picture that they want, then at the top of your gallery above the photo there should be a link labelled 'Share'. The just click on that and they will get links to the different sizes of that photo. Their web person should know how to use that to embed a link to your photo at a particular size.

For this to work you need to have enable 'external links' and the 'share button' in the settings for that gallery.

I hope that makes sense

Rich

(edit - oops, sorry. Andy beat me to it)
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2009
    Thanks Guys!!

Sam