Options

SOLD: Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 DX (very good condition!)

dahn8dahn8 Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
edited May 4, 2010 in Nikon Land
Hi! I'm selling this lens (obviously). It is about a year old and in very good condition as I've really taken good care of it (non-smoking home, always in my LowePro case when not in use). Here are the details:
  • There are no scratches, haze, or fungus on the lens itself.
  • There does not appear to be much wear on the body either. There is a little bit of scratching on the part that telescopes out when zooming though I dont see how this could have been avoided (see pictures)
  • There are some scratches inside the hood though. I've attached photos but they're kind of hard to see in the photos (sorry). Its nothing major though (ie no gouges, gashes, etc).
  • The zoom and focusing is smooth.
  • There has always been an UV filter on the lens. However, I will NOT include the filter in the sale.

I have some pictures but I am having uploading them right now. I will post them up as soon as possible.

This is what I will include in the sale:
  • the 17-55mm f/2.8 lens itself
  • hood (Nikon HB-31)
  • front and back lens caps
  • original box
  • original papers
  • soft lens case (still in the plastic wrap too)
  • I do NOT have the original receipt though

I'm selling it because I've just upgraded to a D700 so I don't have as much of a use for this lens anymore (though it is great).

I'd like $1000 for the lens. This includes USPS or UPS Ground shipment, insurance, and paypal fees. I will ship to confirmed paypal addresses in the lower 48 states. If you want faster shipping, we can adjust the price accordingly. If you live near Baltimore, you can also pick it up in person.

I know I am new here but I just learned of this site recently from the Acoustic Guitar Forum where I've been a longtime member. My eBay ID is safaridan17 and have a perfect rating so far as well.

If you have any questions, you can PM me or email me at danahn17 <at> gmail <dot> com.

Thanks for looking!

Comments