Dasia

trooperstroopers Registered Users Posts: 317 Major grins
edited May 13, 2012 in People
Fun times shooting last night w/Dasia. C&C welcomed.

i-fcHSnN3-XL.jpg

i-Zc2RWrT-XL.jpg

i-Rt4JJn9-XL.jpg

Comments

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited May 9, 2012
    Nice shots! 2 is my favorite here. I love the framing, pose and natural light. I like #1 as well. #3 is a bit contrasty but still very cool. Pretty girl. I hope to see more of her.
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2012
    Love them all. That bkg in #1 is just screaming for some saturation to really make it pop.
  • trooperstroopers Registered Users Posts: 317 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2012
  • caseyacaseya Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited May 11, 2012
    no.1 is my fav, great photos!
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2012
    Hackbone wrote: »
    Love them all. That bkg in #1 is just screaming for some saturation to really make it pop.

I do agree with Charles about #1. I'd really crank that puppy up. I'd even consider using the Unsharp Mask filter in PS to boost the local contrast. Give it a really edgy look.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • trooperstroopers Registered Users Posts: 317 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2012
    I do agree with Charles about #1. I'd really crank that puppy up. I'd even consider using the Unsharp Mask filter in PS to boost the local contrast. Give it a really edgy look.

Thanks for the comment. I minimize PP as much as I can (to reduce workflow time)...I felt that image was pretty good as is...others needed help. Except for cropping/rotating and lens calibration, that image is straight out of the camera.