Orthodox wedding in Russia. Elena and Dmitry.

Aleksandras BabiciusAleksandras Babicius Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
edited May 11, 2009 in Weddings
Dear fiends, for the first time I shot orthodox wedding! icon_smile.gif

Pavlovskij posad, small city near to Moscow. Elena and Dmitry.
Would be glad to comments:

http://meninenuotrauka.lt/2009/elena_dmitrij/

Thanks!

Comments

• AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2009
    Wow. Wow. Wow!!! Beautiful candid photos, as ALWAYS!! And the church is AMAZING! iloveyou.gif

Do you ever have a wedding where the photos are not stunning??

Love your work! iloveyou.gif
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2009
    wonderful set..speechlessthumb.gifclap.gif:D :ivar bowdown.gifwings.gifiloveyou.gifrolleyes1.gif
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2009
    Agnieszka wrote:

That would be a scandal.

I agree, fabulous work as always, you always get such amazing churches to photograph in too! Love your work, it never disappoints :)
  • mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2009
    Wow... best I've seen yet. Thanks so much for sharing this. What a gift to us to see these wonderful photographs.

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2009
    What nice images. Top shelf. Keep posting. I never pass up the chance to see your work.

Thanks for sharing.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2009
    These are stunning! Russian weddings are now not what they used to be. I remember good old days, no churches, just bunch of people getting drunk rolleyes1.gif
    These brought smile to my face, people, scenery, and all of it is captured very well! Great work, as always bowdown.gif
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • MishkaMishka Registered Users Posts: 236 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2009
    Those are great! I love seeing the expressions on the faces of the family and friends. It makes me miss Russia!
  • Aleksandras BabiciusAleksandras Babicius Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2009
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Wow. Wow. Wow!!! Beautiful candid photos, as ALWAYS!! And the church is AMAZING! iloveyou.gif

Love your work! iloveyou.gif

Thanks iloveyou.gif
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2009
    Another stunning set...
    thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Aleksandras BabiciusAleksandras Babicius Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2009
    Shima wrote:
    That would be a scandal.

I agree, fabulous work as always, you always get such amazing churches to photograph in too! Love your work, it never disappoints :)

Thanks! I am am inspired very much with the comments similar to yours. It is necessary to try to not disappoint. :)
    edited May 11, 2009
    ShepsMom wrote:
    These are stunning! Russian weddings are now not what they used to be. I remember good old days, no churches, just bunch of people getting drunk rolleyes1.gif
    These brought smile to my face, people, scenery, and all of it is captured very well! Great work, as always bowdown.gif

All flows, all changes. Though, I think, Russia very much big country, in it always it is possible to find something unexpected.
    Thanks!
    edited May 11, 2009
    Thanks, friends.
    Thanks, friends, for your time and compliments. For me your support is very important.