Options

FS: Nikon 18-200 VR & Nikon Sigma 18-50 Macro 2.8...

BPerronBPerron Registered Users Posts: 464 Major grins
edited April 19, 2009 in Nikon Land
I have gone full frame, so I am getting rid of my crop sensor lenses...Both lenses are in perfect condition...just time to sell them...

I have a Nikon 18-200mm VR 3.5-5.6, I would like to get 550.00 shipped (insurance optional at your cost)...have all the boxes and everything that came with it...

I have a Sigma 18-50 2.8 macro, I would like to get 325.00 shipped (insurance optional at your cost)...I have the box and all the original stuff that it came with.

Again these are in super perfect condition...they have always been keeping a bag, so they are never exposed to dust really...I treat my lenses like a fragile infant (maybe to much some times)...so they have been treated very well...

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Brandon Perron Photography
www.brandonperron.com

Comments

• Options
    chusonchuson Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    BPerron wrote:
    I have gone full frame, so I am getting rid of my crop sensor lenses...Both lenses are in perfect condition...just time to sell them...

I have a Nikon 18-200mm VR 3.5-5.6, I would like to get 550.00 shipped (insurance optional at your cost)...have all the boxes and everything that came with it...

I have a Sigma 18-50 2.8 macro, I would like to get 325.00 shipped (insurance optional at your cost)...I have the box and all the original stuff that it came with.

Again these are in super perfect condition...they have always been keeping a bag, so they are never exposed to dust really...I treat my lenses like a fragile infant (maybe to much some times)...so they have been treated very well...

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hey,

Doi you have any pictures taken w/ the Sigma 18-50mm 2.8? Any focusing problem?
  • Options
    edited March 23, 2009
    chuson wrote:
    Hey,

Doi you have any pictures taken w/ the Sigma 18-50mm 2.8? Any focusing problem?

I can see if I can dig some up out of the archives, I have been shooting full frame for some time now...

but the lens is super sharp and does macro so very well...also no focus problems at all, even in dark rooms...

Let me know if you have any more questions...it is ready to go...
    www.brandonperron.com
  • Options
    edited March 25, 2009
    Bump!
    www.brandonperron.com
  • Options
    edited March 28, 2009
    Someone on here just sold an 18-200 and they were asking for 550.00...so I am fair in the price and they sell for more then that on ebay...if you want to make an offer...please do so...
    www.brandonperron.com
  • Options
    edited March 29, 2009
    The Sigma has been sold...

The nikon is still for sale.
    www.brandonperron.com
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2009
    Price drop... $525 for the 18-200mm....Cheaper then you will find anywhere online and ebay included...
    www.brandonperron.com
  • Options
    rgaetanorgaetano Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited April 19, 2009
    gear
    is the 18-200 still available?
    BPerron wrote:
    Price drop... $525 for the 18-200mm....Cheaper then you will find anywhere online and ebay included...