Options

SOLD: nikon sb600 flash unit

zoom2zoomzoom2zoom Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
edited April 11, 2009 in Nikon Land
I bought this flash from B&H about 3 weeks ago for a wedding, and I ended up not using it.. and i got lazy about return the flash, so if anyone wants a brand new one, let me know.

Price: $175.00 shipped in the US.

comes with everything as new.. and it is the USA model with sales receipt from B&H

also, i have an excellent SB600 that i believe i have all accessories also, just need to check my closet. i used this a few times as a slave to my SB800, so it may have some minor wear. Price: $160.00 shipped in the US

Comments

• Options
    zoom2zoomzoom2zoom Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2006
    the new sb600 is sold...

the other one still available.. $160
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited September 5, 2006
    edited title to reflect thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    PHalli311PHalli311 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited April 11, 2009
    interested in available flash
    Hey man, I was unclear from your description of what exactly you have available. I was looking for either a new or used(but in good working condition), speed flash. I was wanting either an SB-600 or SB-800. I have about $150 to spend. Please email me back if the product you have available fits my description.
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited April 11, 2009
    PHalli311 wrote:
    Hey man, I was unclear from your description of what exactly you have available. I was looking for either a new or used(but in good working condition), speed flash. I was wanting either an SB-600 or SB-800. I have about $150 to spend. Please email me back if the product you have available fits my description.
    Hey PHalli - welcome to dgrin wave.gif

First lesson: check posting dates after you search the flea market. This thread is almost 3 years old. Pretty sure zoom's flash is long gone.
    thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]