Lightroom Plugin (Mac) not updating catalogue...

Lille UlvenLille Ulven Registered Users Posts: 567 Major grins
edited February 10, 2016 in SmugMug Support
Hi.

I do see some weird behavior with the Lightroom plugin in LR CC 2015.4 and the plugin version 3.0.2.0 on my Mac (El Capitan 10.11.3)

First of all and reasonably strangely: it marked photos from pretty much all my galleries as changed, that I am certain that I haven't touched some time (and for sure not since the last sync of all galleries before Christmas 2015). But ok, re-uploading is not a big issue...or maybe it is...
Actually I did a re-upload just yesterday of all galleries, so I can guarantee that I didn't work on > 1000 photos just today...

One of my galleries (Spain) has two photos marked as changed, which I now have tried to re-upload 3 or 5 times, yet they never get uploaded. Unfortunately I cannot find the setting again to make the plugin write a log of errors and my website's log does not show any errors...yet the two photos are still marked as changed in LR :(

Could anybody give me a hint as of where to look for the solution of this?

And another question: is there a way to force the plugin in synchronization to also take a look at TIFF files (or DNG-Panoramas)? With a few of my HDR TIFF files the synchronization seems to have worked out, unfortunately the majority only finds the non-merged JPEG or DNG files and the same seems to count for a few of my panoramas being created within LR as DNG-panoramas...

Thank you for your kind help in advance - it is very much appreciated.

Lille Ulven
https://www.lilleulven.smugmug.com - The Photos of my travels

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2016
    Hi Lille,
    This sounds like an issue that is better handled on our HelpDesk as it seems to require more extensive troubleshooting. Could you contact us on our HelpDesk with all the details? Furthermore, include a screenshot of your current Lightroom publishing manager > SmugMug plug-in settings.

We're standing by.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Lille UlvenLille Ulven Registered Users Posts: 567 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2016
    Thanks rainforest1155 I have send it over to the heroes. Hope it can be fixed somehow :)

Best regards

Lille Ulven
    https://www.lilleulven.smugmug.com - The Photos of my travels