Options

FS: Nikon D40 with 18-55mm kit Like New! Only 212 shots!

jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
edited February 24, 2009 in Nikon Land
*SOLD LOCALLY*

Well I was in a pinch this past weekend and needed a back up body and a flash and picked up this D40 kit from a local guy who had just bought it and then ran into some financial trouble in the family. He told me it only had 12 shots on it when I bought it from him and while I was skeptical it had only been shipped a few days before and turned out to be true. Anyways... I don't really need it as it woln't work with the majority of my lenses(non af-s) so I'm passing it on here. It is as close to new as you could get. The camera was ordered on 2-17-09 from B&H photo and comes with a receipt and all paperwork so as far as I know you should be able to register it for the warranty without any trouble. The continuous counter is at 212 and it was confirmed via Opanda. The 18-55 hasn't even been taken out of the box. It looks like they go for $446 on Adorama and for $450 on B&H. I'm asking $375 shipped to your door via priority mail including paypal fees. I've sold a couple of things on here without any problems and also have perfect feedback on ebay with the same screen name. This is a heck of a deal and is really just like buying a new camera. Would trade straight up for a D80 in really good shape with all factory paper work or possibly some other Nikon lenses, flashes, accessories etc.(anything not in my sig). PM me if your interested, thanks!
Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

My Website My Blog DPChallenge