Options

Android Offline has no structure

HaraldEHaraldE Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
edited January 31, 2016 in SmugMug Support
Morning,

I know I can download galleries from main Smugmug to my Android phone .. and it works.
To me this is a way forward when I want to show my photos and have no internet connection.

And it works but very badly.

When I have no Internet connection, that is, I have no connection to main Smugmug I suddenly have no SmugMug structure. My whole SmugMug structure is gone ... no folders, no order .... nothing. All I see is a long list of all my galleries and there are hundreds of them. And they come in alphabetic order of the gallery name

So where I am used to see some galleries next to each other (because the are in same folder) now they can be pages apart.

Also there are a number of gallery names that are often used. For example I may have 10 galleries called XMas because there are 10 years. Now they are all listed together and there is nothing that tells me for which year they are. The folder would have trold me.

This looks so stupid so I feel I must have done somethingt wrong somewhere.

How do I get back my host SmugMug structure when I have all galleries dowloaded but have no internet connection?

Regards, Harald
==================
My focus is on digitizing memories

Comments

• Options
    DcmackDcmack Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited January 31, 2016
    I have the same question for the iPad/iPhone apps. Love to see this implemented, or a suggested workaround.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Dave Kennedy