Options

William Aiken House Bridal Portrait

chiphotographychiphotography Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
edited October 12, 2011 in Weddings
Here are a few shots that I recently took at The William Aiken House in Charleston SC. This house is one of the oldest in Charleston dating back to 1770. William Aiken House Bridal Portrait

#1 030.jpg

#2 012.jpg

#3 041.jpg

#4 059.jpg

#5 076.jpg

Comments

• Options
    zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2011
    What an amazing location and a classy looking beautiful bride...win win.
    I would kill to shoot in a place like that.
    1 is my favorite, 2 is a close for me, the lighting feels a bit strong and unbalanced. Still a nice shot, beautiful dress.
    Nice work.
  • Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2011
    What's up with her arms in 5? They look dirty...maybe skin problems...very odd. This look is not satisfactory...

Like your number one, while it does look a little soft around the eyes, and her facial features are getting lost in the door frame as the exposure on her face increases.

Like number 2. What a nice room to shoot a bride in...

Three, not really feeling it with cutting off the dress in favor of showing part of a window. Getting more of the couch and her dress would put her in the left third of the frame...rule of thirds.

I like four...even though she is looking camera left and slightly left of center, she has something to look out of...a window.

Might have been a good idea to use a little fill flash here to avoid the two toned effect.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed