Options

kiss books question

marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
edited December 11, 2010 in Weddings
For you guys who use KISS books, do you offer the mini kisses as parent albums? I offer the mini books for portraits, but I don't know if they are too tiny for parent albums for weddings.

Appreciate your advice :)

Comments

• Options
    trevorbtrevorb Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2010
    marikris wrote: »
    For you guys who use KISS books, do you offer the mini kisses as parent albums? I offer the mini books for portraits, but I don't know if they are too tiny for parent albums for weddings.

Appreciate your advice :)

I was really disappointed with the quality of the mini kiss, so I no longer offer them. Personally, I would just focus on selling your larger albums for weddings but it does not hurt to offer other products as well. So if you’re happy with the mini kiss there is no reason to not offer it. They are quite mini, so you might want to design them a bit differently.
  • Options
    marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2010
    I feel that you are right about their size. I've been thinking about it since I wrote the OP, and I'm leaning towards offering a BRI canvas photo cover press book for parent albums, or just the linen kisses 8 inch in the same color as the big book. However, I am still unsure.

Thank you, btw, I appreciate your response.