Options

Reflections of Prince of Wales Hotel

eyeguyeyeguy Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
edited November 23, 2015 in Landscapes
Reflections of Prince of Wales Hotel Captured in the Waterton National Park Alberta Canada. It has been some time from my last visit to D Grin so time to do some posting. I would love to hear your thoughts

[IMG]http://www.datsphotography.ca/Landscapes-/-Waterton-Lakes-Landscapes/i-mNhhk9V/0/XL/©Dat%27sPhotography%202015-2015-3-XL.jpg[/IMG]

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2015
    Nice!
  • Options
    I SimoniusI Simonius Registered Users Posts: 1,034 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2015
    this is of course a really lovely picture so the only crit I can offer is nitpicking: what I notice is that my eye flicks from the bright mountain in the distance on the left and the Hotel on the right

cropping the mountains doesn't really do the image any favours so maybe brightening up the hotel (and local area) a little might be worth the experiment?
    Veni-Vidi-Snappii
    ...pics..
  • Options
    eyeguyeyeguy Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2015
    Thanks for the CC
    I Simonius wrote: »
    this is of course a really lovely picture so the only crit I can offer is nitpicking: what I notice is that my eye flicks from the bright mountain in the distance on the left and the Hotel on the right

cropping the mountains doesn't really do the image any favours so maybe brightening up the hotel (and local area) a little might be worth the experiment?

Thanks great suggestion. I did have the photo printed on metal and I toned down the brightness of the mountain and softened the clouds a tad. computer to print changed it a bit for the better. all the more reason to get the photos off the H Drive and enjoy them on print, Thanks again for the CC thumb.gif