WTB D2H nikon

metzler555metzler555 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited February 28, 2009 in Nikon Land
anyone have one without the ERR "misfire" glitch, low shutter actuation count, and good cosmetic condition? Perks would be having the box and all included materials. Thanks.

Comments

• EmulsifiedEmulsified Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited February 23, 2009
    metzler555 wrote:
    anyone have one without the ERR "misfire" glitch, low shutter actuation count, and good cosmetic condition? Perks would be having the box and all included materials. Thanks.

You won't find one this day and age without the black frame syndrome. I have one that does this, but it only does it on the first frame. Whenever you turn on the camera, just remember to hit the first frame before doing anything else, and you're all set. I shot a wedding shower with it a couple weeks ago and it performed flawlessly.

Other than the black frame issue, my camera is perfect. Mint exterior condition, 40k shutter count, all manuals, original packaging, and good pictures to back up the fact that it performs great. The camera was sent to Nikon to have it's meter replaced, so it doesn't suffer from the dreaded mis-metering issue. Now a real perk would be the fact that I'd like to include my WT-1A 802.11b wireless transmitter if you are interested in making me an offer.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks.
  • brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2009
    metzler555 wrote:
    I still have mine... never an error...
  • actorlifeactorlife Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2009
    You got PM!
    Cameras: Fuji S3(SOLD)/Nikon D70s(Make me an offer)/Canon 30D/1DM2/Fuji E550(Similar to S3 colors).
    Lens: Nikon/Tamron/Vivitar/Zeiss/Canon 80-200mm 2.8L/85mm 1.8/55-250 IS/Sigma 30mm 1.4 and (Kenko 1.4(Nikon)For Sale)