Options

Question

wgillettwgillett Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
edited April 15, 2015 in SmugMug Support
I have several articles posted online about my business. How do I link those into my site?

Comments

• Options
    Lille UlvenLille Ulven Registered Users Posts: 567 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2015
    There are at least three options of doing that.
    1) You could add Text or HTML block to one or more of your gallery-pages / home page and add links into these blocks which go to those articles.
    2) You could add a new HTML Page to your site which includes links to your business articles and add a link in your menu to that HTML page
    3) You could just add a link to your menu for every of your articles. (In that case I think I would build a new folder, so that you can have all those links combined under one parent in your menu)

1) Would work via customize content & design and than the menu on the right to add Content either Text or HTML Block
    2) You would have to go into the Organizer first add a new page and than choose to customize that
    3) You would again go into the Organizer, add a new folder than go back to your homepage go to customize content & design go to your menu where you find the "pen"-symbol to customize that and there you can add links like it is described here in the Smugmug Help
    https://www.lilleulven.smugmug.com - The Photos of my travels