Options

The Shoemaker

ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
edited May 19, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
DSC_2927-8-2-L.jpg
"Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

Comments

• Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,034 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2015
    One doesn't need the title to know what this man does. Wonderful composition and BW processing.
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2015
    Superb framing and pose! Draws you in! The shoe on bottom right makes me want to get a bake potato with all the fillings though.....:D
  • Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2015
    For some reason I can't see the image...

I was able to see it o my phone... go figure.

Anyway, GREAT SHOT!!clap.gifclap I like everything, the conversion, framing, the place itself, his concentration.thumb.gif
  • Options
    wtlwdwgnwtlwdwgn Registered Users Posts: 356 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2015
    A very nice image of a person at work. :cool
    Steve
  • Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2015
    Cavalier wrote: »
    One doesn't need the title to know what this man does. Wonderful composition and BW processing.

Thanks Jo! You're right, the title is almost redundant! :D
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Superb framing and pose! Draws you in! The shoe on bottom right makes me want to get a bake potato with all the fillings though.....:D

Taz, thanks for the kind comment. I think the "baked potato" is a leather bag with cleaning cloth inside...No, I think it IS a baked potato! :D
    Juano wrote: »
    For some reason I can't see the image...

I was able to see it o my phone... go figure.

Anyway, GREAT SHOT!!clap.gifclap I like everything, the conversion, framing, the place itself, his concentration.thumb.gif

Juano, thanks for the very kind comments. Means a lot coming from one of talent such as you.
    wtlwdwgn wrote: »
    A very nice image of a person at work. :cool

Thanks for the kind comment! Will keep me working at this!
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53