"Save" Button not Working

RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
edited January 27, 2010 in SmugMug Support
On my hidden Contact gallery the "Save" button on the description field does not work. In fact the "Save" and "Cancel" buttons are not the YUI buttons that I see in other galleries for editing the gallery description.

Yes - I know that I can change this in the gallery settings - just trying to see if I bugged-up something.

Comments

• BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited January 27, 2010
    RogersDA wrote:
    On my hidden Contact gallery the "Save" button on the description field does not work. In fact the "Save" and "Cancel" buttons are not the YUI buttons that I see in other galleries for editing the gallery description.

Yes - I know that I can change this in the gallery settings - just trying to see if I bugged-up something.

Hi,

Looks like the gallery is forced to the old journal style. Change the gallery to a different viewing style, i.e., Journal, and it should work fine. I'll have to check why it's not in the old journal style.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2010
    Barb wrote:
    Hi,

Looks like the gallery is forced to the old journal style. Change the gallery to a different viewing style, i.e., Journal, and it should work fine. I'll have to check why it's not in the old journal style.
    Thanks Barb - I'll check it in a minute. I did notice that this is happening for a lot of galleries.
    edited January 27, 2010
    Journal Style --> "Save" button does not work.

SmugMug Style --> "Save" button does work.
  • BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited January 27, 2010
    RogersDA wrote:
    Journal Style --> "Save" button does not work.

SmugMug Style --> "Save" button does work.

Yeah, this is an issue we're aware of, sorry about that! We'll get it fixed as soon as we can. It only affects a couple of styles, i.e., journal is one of them.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
    edited January 27, 2010
    Barb wrote:
    Yeah, this is an issue we're aware of, sorry about that! We'll get it fixed as soon as we can. It only affects a couple of styles, i.e., journal is one of them.
    Hey - no worries/no rush (at least for me:D). Thanks for checking.