SOLD: Nikon AF Fisheye Nikkor 10.5 ($350) & Nikon SD-8A Battery Pack ($80)

fd1075nyfd1075ny Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited November 25, 2010 in Nikon Land
Both items are priced to sell. They are in excellent condition. I just bought the wide-angle Nikkor full frame 14-24 lens so I'm scaling back just a wee bit.

*Nikon AF Fisheye Nikkor 10.5 DX ED 2.8 for $350--comes with original pouch and instruction manual. However, NO box. There are NO scratches on the glass or lens body.

*Nikon SD-8A for $80 -- No Scratches with original velcro pouch. I do not have the manual or box for this item.

I do have photos of the items. I am trying to post them but for some reason, when I click the "insert image" tab, the photo box remains the blue question mark and the Attach Files section will only allow me to attach one file and only one....If anyone can help me get these photos posted, I'd love the help..Thanks..

Any additional questions, please feel free to PM me.
Dan

Comments

• cbbrcbbr Registered Users Posts: 755 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2010
    PM Sent
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
    If I post it, please tell me how to make it better. My fragile ego can take it.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 4, 2010
    Dan, attachments are limited to one (and a small one at that). Linking is the way to go, see here: http://dgrin.smugmug.com/gallery/1083138
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• roarroar Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited November 5, 2010
    PM Sent
    Thom

"There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept" - Ansel Adams (1902-1984)
  • sellissellis Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2010
    I'm interested in the battery pack if it's not sold. Email me at sam(at)samellis.com.
  • michaelvidales90michaelvidales90 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited November 8, 2010
    Fisheye Lens
    Hi, I am interested in the fisheye lens. Please contact me at (408)668-5555 if its still available.

Thanks,
    Mike
    fd1075ny wrote: »
    Both items are priced to sell. They are in excellent condition. I just bought the wide-angle Nikkor full frame 14-24 lens so I'm scaling back just a wee bit.

*Nikon AF Fisheye Nikkor 10.5 DX ED 2.8 for $350--comes with original pouch and instruction manual. However, NO box. There are NO scratches on the glass or lens body.

*Nikon SD-8A for $80 -- No Scratches with original velcro pouch. I do not have the manual or box for this item.

I do have photos of the items. I am trying to post them but for some reason, when I click the "insert image" tab, the photo box remains the blue question mark and the Attach Files section will only allow me to attach one file and only one....If anyone can help me get these photos posted, I'd love the help..Thanks..

Dan
    edited November 8, 2010
    fd1075ny wrote: »

Dan

Another PM sent...
    Thom

"There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept" - Ansel Adams (1902-1984)
  • printergirlprintergirl Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2010
    Send me a message if the fisheye is still available. Thanks.
    ~ Nora

WebsiteBlogFacebookTwitter
    edited November 9, 2010
    roar wrote: »
    Another PM sent...

One More...
    Thom

edited November 9, 2010
    I bought the SD-8A and it's on the way. Thanks!
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
  • fd1075nyfd1075ny Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited November 10, 2010
    cbbr wrote: »
    I bought the SD-8A and it's on the way. Thanks!

Both the

*fisheye &
    * Battery Pack have BEEN SOLD...
    edited November 12, 2010
    I got the SD-8A today and its perfect. thanks!
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
    edited November 14, 2010
    cbbr wrote: »
    I got the SD-8A today and its perfect. thanks!

Your welcome Chad...
    edited November 20, 2010
    I Got It!!!
    After a USPS mix-up (it was out for delivery - then it was sorted again!) I finally received the Fisheye and it looks great. Of course work has gone a bit crazy so I haven't had a chance to shoot with it much, but maybe I'll get to try it out this weekend.

Thanks so much Dan - Great to deal with you - Be safe
    Thom

edited November 21, 2010
    roar wrote: »
    After a USPS mix-up (it was out for delivery - then it was sorted again!) I finally received the Fisheye and it looks great. Of course work has gone a bit crazy so I haven't had a chance to shoot with it much, but maybe I'll get to try it out this weekend.

Thanks so much Dan - Great to deal with you - Be safe

My pleasure Thom..Be Well
    edited November 25, 2010
    Having fun with the fisheye...and NX2...great lens!

Thank you again and Happy Thanksgiving...
    Thom