Options

Hide Download/Buy on thumbnails?

redcrownredcrown Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
edited July 27, 2015 in SmugMug Customization
Don't know when it happened, but a "Download" and a "Buy" link now appears on my gallery thumbnails when you mouse over. Don't want that, but still want download and buy available in the lightbox.

In the tumbnails, those 2 fields conflict and overlay the filename display. I want the full file name to appear on mouseover, but not download and buy. Somebody please show me the code to hide those fields.

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2015
    Add this to your "All galleries" or "Entire Site" CSS and see if it solves your problem.

.sm-gallery-image-tools {display:none}

I found your problem on the softball gallery. Next item place a link to a specific
    page where the problem exists in your post. Saves a lot of browsing.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    redcrownredcrown Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited July 27, 2015
    Thanks, Allen.

That did the trick. Sorry for not showing a specific page, but it was happening on all galleries. I did forget to mention that the problem was only on portrait thumbs, which are too narrow to contain all the stuff Smugmug default tries to jam in there. Landscape thumbs are usually wide enough to contain most of the image title/file name and the download/buy buttons.

I only fool with customization very infrequently, so the re-learning curve is a pain. Appreciate the quick and accurate help.