Options

Simple background change

kbevphotokbevphoto Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
edited July 24, 2015 in SmugMug Customization
After a bunch of looking through threads here, and YEARS on the site... I'm stuck with the silliest change... I can't figure it out...

My main page has a true black background. When you click into my folders, it's a dark gray background.

I don't see where this is getting changed... either in the CSS or the customization settings.

I'm not sure I can blame jet lag, so i'll just blame my being dense on this edit.

Help?!?!

Comments

• Options
    annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 24, 2015
    It's hard to say for sure without seeing your site (please always include a link to your site in your posts, or in your signature), but you probably have different themes applied in different sections of your site. Go to the customizer and make sure the same theme is selected under Entire site, Homepage, All folders and All galleries.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited July 24, 2015
    annnna8888 wrote: »
    It's hard to say for sure without seeing your site (please always include a link to your site in your posts, or in your signature), but you probably have different themes applied in different sections of your site. Go to the customizer and make sure the same theme is selected under Entire site, Homepage, All folders and All galleries.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero

Sorry about that. It's KBEVPHOTO.COM

As far as I can tell, i did the settings right. That's why I'm scratching my head...
  • Options
    edited July 24, 2015
    kbevphoto wrote: »
    Sorry about that. It's KBEVPHOTO.COM

As far as I can tell, i did the settings right. That's why I'm scratching my head...

Annnnndddd.... found it... i had one small setting in the Advanced part of the folders to a dark dray....

Wow... I feel like I'm ready to die at peace now.

thank you