Options

Back Button URL Help

aftphotographyaftphotography Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited July 26, 2015 in SmugMug Customization
Hi, my galleries will be linked to from multiple websites/urls. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to have it so when the user presses the back button in the browser instead of it taking them to the last photo in the gallery that they looked at- that it would take the user to the last website they were at before coming to the gallery.

I don't want the user to have to press the back button 50 times in order to get to the website they were on that got them there. I have a navigation bar which can take them to different sections of the main website different than smugmug. But that doesn't get them back to whatever page they were on before the gallery.

Anyone have suggestions on how to solve this or any tricks?

Appreciate the help in advance!

Comments

• Options
    annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 26, 2015
    The back button in the browser will take you to the page you previously visited. I'm not aware of a way to change that. If you are asking how to enable the visitor, who came to your SmugMug gallery from another site, to go back to the site they came from with one click, I don't think that is possible any other way but by clicking the Back button. If I misunderstood your question, please clarify and include specific links so we can offer better advice.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com