Options

Church Vegetable Garden

lifeinfocuslifeinfocus Registered Users Posts: 1,461 Major grins
edited August 13, 2014 in Landscapes
Yep, an unusual one for landscape, but seems to be the likely forum.

Used on camera flash, full manual with fluorescent gel. Some color edits in LR and tad bit of PS edits.

Our church vegetable garden, all veggies donated to charity.

20140912%20ABVM%20Garden-1402%20darkened%20levels%20v2-X2.jpg
http://www.PhilsImaging.com
"You don't take a photograph, you make it." ~Ansel Adams
Phil

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2014
    Cause is as heart warming as the yellow cast from the fluorescent gel!!thumb.gif

From picture analysis point of view, I feel that if scarecrow was closer or bit more prominent, then it would be a nice focal point.

Or if some veggie or one of those big yellow flowers were more prominent from lower pov, it would make it easy to find focal point. The tree line and sky are beautiful! Perhaps with slight different angle the plants could serve as leading line heading towards scarecrow and tree line.
  • Options
    bocoboco Registered Users Posts: 710 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2014
    From picture analysis point of view, I feel that if scarecrow was closer or bit more prominent, then it would be a nice focal point.
    ----
    daar ben ik het mee eens.
    grt,boco.
  • Options
    lifeinfocuslifeinfocus Registered Users Posts: 1,461 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2014
    boco wrote: »
    ----
    daar ben ik het mee eens.
    grt,boco.
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Cause is as heart warming as the yellow cast from the fluorescent gel!!thumb.gif

Or if some veggie or one of those big yellow flowers were more prominent from lower pov, it would make it easy to find focal point. The tree line and sky are beautiful! Perhaps with slight different angle the plants could serve as leading line heading towards scarecrow and tree line.

Good points gentlemen. My goal was to get away from the standard generic garden photo. I was on second step of a stool to capture a different view of it. I think perhaps I should get higher (figuratively) to see only the garden.

Thanks for your comments.
    Phil
    http://www.PhilsImaging.com
    "You don't take a photograph, you make it." ~Ansel Adams
    Phil