Options

A Cypress Tree on a Rock.... me too ;-)

EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
edited August 12, 2014 in Landscapes
Hikin' Mike's image at Point Lobos reminded me that I had recently been at that same spot too.
I always get a kick when Dgrinners travel about and shoot the same, or similar scenes... here's my take:

Cypress%20on%20a%20Rock-XL.jpg
Eric ~ Smugmug

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2014
    Very nice! I like both comps! Now I have to run around this cliffy place to get them both!
  • Options
    EvanThomasEvanThomas Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
    edited August 11, 2014
    I really like it too! Looks like a neat spot. Inspired to get out there myself, hopefully this fall!
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2014
    EvanThomas wrote: »
    I really like it too! Looks like a neat spot. Inspired to get out there myself, hopefully this fall!

Ping me man when you get up here....! You show me how you do the galaxy stuff, I show you spots you may like!:D Cheers!
  • Options
    EvanThomasEvanThomas Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
    edited August 11, 2014
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Ping me man when you get up here....! You show me how you do the galaxy stuff, I show you spots you may like!:D Cheers!

Thanks Stumblebum, will do! That's one thing that makes me nervous about a new area - finding a good place to shoot in what's usually not enough time! Having a local with you helps ;-)
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2014
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Very nice! I like both comps! Now I have to run around this cliffy place to get them both!
    EvanThomas wrote: »
    Thanks guys... you are very kind. It's not really a very good image - flat light, gloomy sky - I just got a kick out of the synchronicity with Mike's.
    With better conditions, there are some real gems here - I know you two will dig 'em up!!
    Eric ~ Smugmug