Options

Stats - last month only?

chrisjohnsonchrisjohnson Registered Users Posts: 771 Major grins
edited September 30, 2016 in SmugMug Support
I wanted to check my stats and cannot (seemingly) see anything earlier than last month.

Did something change here or am I doing something stupid.

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,908 moderator
    edited September 28, 2016
    Well, I'm not saying you're doing something stupid, but I just looked at my stats from July and August without problem. ne_nau.gif Maybe you should shoot a note to the SmugMug Help Desk.
  • Options
    Richard wrote: »
    Well, I'm not saying you're doing something stupid, but I just looked at my stats from July and August without problem. ne_nau.gif Maybe you should shoot a note to the SmugMug Help Desk.
    Well thanks Richard. Glad you do not have a problem. I do. I am using Apple, latest OS.

Maybe you can tell me what to press?
  • Options
    Well, I'm on Win7 and the latest Firefox, but I don't think any of that should matter. On the left above the tabs on the Stats screen, you should be able to click on whatever is showing after Displaying. This opens a popup calendar. Use the <> arrows to get the start date into view then click on it. The prompt will change to end date; click the date you want. The display should update immediately without further action required. If you click the X at the top, the popup will close without updating the display.
  • Options
    Well, I'm on Win7 and the latest Firefox, but I don't think any of that should matter. On the left above the tabs on the Stats screen, you should be able to click on whatever is showing after Displaying. This opens a popup calendar. Use the <> arrows to get the start date into view then click on it. The prompt will change to end date; click the date you want. The display should update immediately without further action required. If you click the X at the top, the popup will close without updating the display.

Thanks. I did this already and nothing updates.
  • Options
    Mmm...ok, that's all I got. Try the Help Desk--it might be something specific with your account.
  • Options
    Mmm...ok, that's all I got. Try the Help Desk--it might be something specific with your account.

Thanks again Richard.
    I'll wait a while until someone who knows makes a reply and otherwise report a problem
  • Options
    leftquarkleftquark Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,784 Many Grins
    edited September 30, 2016
    Did you click on the Date selection and change it to longer than 1 month? I did a quick test and pulled stats for you since January 1 and everything loaded fine:

2016-09-29%20at%2011.31%20PM-XL.png
    dGrin Afficionado
    Former SmugMug Product Team
    aaron AT aaronmphotography DOT com
    My SmugMug CSS Customizations website: http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations