All small pics, can you help?

cianmcliamcianmcliam Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited March 26, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi folks, I'm having a bit of bother with photos being snatched off my site and used on sites I dont want to be associated with, I've reduced most of my photos to 600 pixels but would like to reduce them further to the 'small' size in all galleries across the site. Is there a way to force the small size for every picture (or by gallery if needs be) and block the medium and large sizes?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    cianmcliam wrote:
    Hi folks, I'm having a bit of bother with photos being snatched off my site and used on sites I dont want to be associated with, I've reduced most of my photos to 600 pixels but would like to reduce them further to the 'small' size in all galleries across the site. Is there a way to force the small size for every picture (or by gallery if needs be) and block the medium and large sizes?

Thanks in advance!
    Hi, we need your SmugMug site to be able to help you, thanks!
  • cianmcliamcianmcliam Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited March 26, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, we need your SmugMug site to be able to help you, thanks!

Yes, indeed! It is, rather cryptically, http://www.cianmcliam.smugmug.com aka http://www.shadowsandstone.com

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    cianmcliam wrote:

Thanks in advance!
    Hi Ken, you can block Larges, in gallery customization settings. But you can't block Mediums.

Does this help?