Is record making. Bit of a hodge podge setup here :uhoh, but it works. :thumb

31620913-M-2.jpg

Get'n it right
31620920-M.jpg

My, uh, er, "Wannabe Controll Room" :rofl :):
31620915-M.jpg

Hey man, it's a guitar! :dunno
31620945-M.jpg

Right tools for the right jobs, eh? (Must be an odd job for these particular tools :scratch)
31620948-M.jpg

And, finnaly, when after you listen to the same song over and over and over, trying to nail that ellusive guitar part, a little stress relief.
31621020-M-1.jpg

Ovbiously no post work done to these. It's midnight and I'm up at 6a for work. Thus is the life of an obsessed hobbyist. :D (hmmmm, maybe someday I get to make a living doing what I actually like doing? :scratch)

Chris
"There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg

Comments

• bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2005
    good shooting stance :D
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2005
    I have a dremel!

It is often used to "cut" dog's toenails. I have not wanted to have the fight with my dogs that I know would ensue if I even thought to turn that thing on if they were in the house.

Nice life. Too bad that work thing takes time away from the important things.
    You know how they say that when you are old, you won't care about the work, etc..................well, how you gonna eat, buy computers and cameras. Have to do some work.

Nice shots, especially with no post.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2005
    31620920-M.jpg
    What's the guitar in the background on the left? I don't recognize the soundhole inlay design.

A couple of years ago, in my mid-40's, I decided to learn to play guitar and have been taking lessons and working on it ever since. My wife says I don't have hobbies, I have obsessions!

Cool shots!
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

• ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2005
    What's the guitar in the background on the left? I don't recognize the soundhole inlay design.

A couple of years ago, in my mid-40's, I decided to learn to play guitar and have been taking lessons and working on it ever since. My wife says I don't have hobbies, I have obsessions!

Cool shots!
    You know something, I have no idea what it is. I know it's a taylor, but I don't know the model off the top of my head. It's one of the guy's 'playing out' guitar, the one he gigs with. The martin was out all last night, ovbiosly some better tones to be had from it. mwink.gif

And, thanks.
    "There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg
    edited August 10, 2005
    bfjr wrote:
    good shooting stance :D
    - not me- rolleyes1.gif

it was only a pellet gun to begin with.....
    edited August 10, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    I have a dremel!

It is often used to "cut" dog's toenails. I have not wanted to have the fight with my dogs that I know would ensue if I even thought to turn that thing on if they were in the house.

Nice life. Too bad that work thing takes time away from the important things.
    You know how they say that when you are old, you won't care about the work, etc..................well, how you gonna eat, buy computers and cameras. Have to do some work.

Nice shots, especially with no post.

ginger

Thanks.

(I used to just let my dog run around on anything concrete to trim his nails...)