Sensory Room

Bend The LightBend The Light Registered Users Posts: 1,887 Major grins
edited June 25, 2010 in People
Hi All,

I was out today with my kids and my wife. We went to a Sensory Room in a Children's Centre - my youngest, Annie, has a developmental delay.

I took these (and several other) shots. Conditions: Dark. No flash - this would wash out the fibre optics, high ISO, Av, Long exposures, PP in ACR, CS4 and Topaz Denoise. How did I do, you think?

4733372291_d17c49a4b2.jpg

4734025738_7cf9ee4833.jpg

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2010
    #2 is simply fantastic!!!

you did well in #1 fixing the short-comings of the environment and the pp, but #2 is really a great shot (and I think you did a great job in the PP).
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Bend The LightBend The Light Registered Users Posts: 1,887 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2010
    adbsgicom wrote: »
    #2 is simply fantastic!!!

you did well in #1 fixing the short-comings of the environment and the pp, but #2 is really a great shot (and I think you did a great job in the PP).

Thank you very much! The only thing I could have done to improve further was to use a tripod for longer exposure, but it was no way practical in this room, in the dark, with two kids! ha ha!
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2010
    Unless she is very still, you probably would have lost clarity with the longer exposure.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Bend The LightBend The Light Registered Users Posts: 1,887 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2010
    adbsgicom wrote: »
    Unless she is very still, you probably would have lost clarity with the longer exposure.

Well, she wasn't still! Thanks.