Fs: Virtual background system - dfw

Techman1Techman1 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
edited June 18, 2011 in The Kitchen Sink
Make: Virtual Background System - Model 300
Price: $3250

SOLD: Virtual Background System

We have a Virtual Background System, Model 300 with 2 screens (one for in studio and a second one for on-location shoots – carrying case included). The system comes complete and ready to use. This system includes the following:

Virtual Background System
– Model 300 with Power Supply & Built-in Precision Camera Rotator
– 28/105mm Lens
– (2) Background Screens, one with a carrying case
– Union Brothers Camera Stand
– Majestic Gear Head
– Manfrotto 394 Quick Release & Plate
– Multiple Slide Carriers (3 types)
– Many Slides (custom & purchased)
– (5) Colored Gels
– 77mm Lens Ring
– (3) DVD’s (Install, Simone’s & Seniors)
– VBS Background Power! Book by Virtual Backgrounds founder Henry Oles

We are closing our studio in a couple of weeks and this complete system is being sold. You can view it and try it out right away if you are a serious buyer.

Only $3,250 for everything listed above. This system new would cost well over $10,000, so you would be getting a real steal here.

I have used this system mostly for High School Seniors and they love all the choices we can offer them with it. We’ve even made slides of the local football field so it’s like they are at their home field without being out in the heat & elements. You can see a few samples of recent images below.

VBS-w-Stand-M300.jpg

VBS-Studio-Screen.jpg

VBS-Senior-Sample1.jpg

VBS-Senior-Sample2.jpg

VBS-Senior-Sample3.jpg

Some photographers use the system at proms and events. You can create a slide to match the theme of the background and give yourself an advantage over other photographers competing for the job. These screens are large enough for a small family, but we have mostly photographed only 1 or 2 people in front of it.

If you’ve been considering a Virtual Background System for a while, you should really check this one out right away. If we weren’t closing our studio I would definitely be keeping this one for sure.

Contact me to view the system fully setup and working until June 14th. We're closing on the 15th, so I’ll be packing it all up on the 14th.

Please note that this system is one of the newer Virtual Background Systems and is much improved over the older Scene Machines that are up for sale periodically. This unit performs like the newer Digital Scene Machine. Works with all/most Digital DSLR cameras.

Contact me at 817 571 15OO (Fred Dickinson) to setup a time to come check it out. I have 100% ranking of sales on eBay and have sold several items here over the years as well. Thanks for looking!

We may ship this system, but it is oversized and you will need to pay all shipping/packing fees. Thanks!

Fred Dickinson Photography - Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Photographer

Comments

• Techman1Techman1 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2011
    Lower Price or Best Reasonable Offer
    $3250 or Best Reasonable Offer

I've lowered the price trying to move this great system. If you've been thinking about buying a Virtual Background System for a while, you won't find a better price (you may, but it may not be in working condition). grin.gif

Come check it out while we still have everything setup in our studio.

Thanks for looking!

-Fred
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2011
    Your BG does not cover any of the floor for standing on it ....Does It?? So you could get full length photos of the projected scene.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

edited June 10, 2011
    Art Scott wrote: »
    Your BG does not cover any of the floor for standing on it ....Does It?? So you could get full length photos of the projected scene.
    Hello Art,

That is correct. Typically people put down something in front of the screen (flooring, benches, etc.) to get full length shots. The company does sell flooring that reflects too, but I really haven't seen anyone use that. I only have 8 foot ceilings, so typically I only shoot 3/4 type shots with this or sitting down shots on a bench, chair, etc.

It's a great system though especially for Seniors and even pets as I use it. Others have used it for children doing themes like fairies, baseball, etc.

Let me know if I can answer any more questions about the system.

Thanks for looking!

-Fred
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2011
    that was all I wanted ...as I installed one of these over 20yrs ago for another upstart photog and got to use it,
    It was really cool.......but we installed the floor and that gave us just under 9 feet for shooting space, but since digital was not around yet
    it was great for shooting at the lake or desert or rainforest and never leave the comfort of the Air Conditioned Studio.....

Thanks for clarifying...hope someone snaps this up ........they can be a whole lot of fun.................
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

edited June 11, 2011
    Thanks Art. It is a lot of fun and can really make someone a lot of money too. We have really enjoyed it, but since we are getting out of our studio and maybe the business, we just don't need this system.

I'm sure someone will jump on this deal hopefully soon. We will consider shipping, but would really prefer to sell locally.

Thanks again for looking and for your comments!

-Fred
    edited June 18, 2011
    Father's Day Gift (or late Mother's Day Gift)
    Ok, we still have this beauty and it is now packed and ready for you to pickup.

It would make a GREAT Father's Day gift (hint hint)! thumb.gif

We will accept a Credit Card payment on this item if that helps you make that final decision.

Thanks again for looking!

-Fred