Good Range of Photos - Different Genres

Time BanditTime Bandit Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited March 26, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
Please check out my galleries and comment -

www.josephahriam.smugmug.com

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2015
    Have you read comments on similar other posts? Have you noticed how people post some shots by linking to them? No one posts a pointer to their gallery.
    Even though last time you did that, you did get some feedback both on gallery and how to posts.
  • Time BanditTime Bandit Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited March 24, 2015
    A
  • willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2015
    Homey don't click no links.
    It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator
    edited March 25, 2015
    Please check out my galleries and comment -

www.josephahriam.smugmug.com
    See forum port at How to Embed an Image in Your Post.

You will get better response if you embed your photos in your post.
    Many viewers here will not go to an external site - and it's unlikely that anyone here will choose to wander through your site without you specifically pointing to a set of photos.

--- Denise
  • ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2015
    TimeBandit, We ALL have nice photos somewhere else on the web. Most commonly "SmugMug". The way to get viewers HERE to view your photos THERE is to entice people with impressive photos that you embed with your thread posts. If we all simply invited each other to our website Galleries there would be little purpose for Digital Grin. It is a mechanism for others to actually see samples of your works HERE! We would LOVE to see your shots but I tend not to leave THIS webpage to travel to ANOTHER webpage to view pictures that you can place on THIS webpage. :nah
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53